Ice Skating

((A/N Sooo I saw this really cute couple ice skating recently and they reminded me of the smols and they even had these two friends that were practically Nino and Alya so here we go! Also you that voted wanted Nino to just watch, but he's like the best so I included him. ALSO HEATRATE))

     Today I'm going ice skating with Adrien Agreste! I packed my bag and gushed to Tikki about how handsome my future husband is. 

"What if I make a fool of myself? I can barely walk on the ground in front of him, how can I go on the ice? He's so hot and I'll get distracted and fall on him and-" I took a deep breath, and Tikki decided to cut off my worrying with encouraging words. 

"Marinette! I believe in you! Adrien is not some sort of god-" 

"Yes he is!" 

"But either way, he is only a boy! He might be bad at skating too, and you can learn together!" 

"He's a hot boy! And I get nervous around hot boys." I put my head in my hands. 

"C'mon Marinette! If he's a good skater he could help you! You could hold his hand." My eyes widened. Me! Holding Adrien's hand! Adfghskjfhk!!!!

"Really?" I looked up at Tikki's flying form. 

"Not if you don't leave now! You are going to be late!" I checked the clock, and realized she was right. 

     After gathering my stuff and rushing out the door, I raced to the park to see Adrien, Nino, and Alya waiting outside the public ice rink that goes up every winter. The latter was on her phone, and looked up just in time to see me race over. 

"Girl! Where've you been! I've sent you at least thirty or so texts!" I looked at the ground sheepishly. 

"I was.... doing stuff." I fiddled with the little bag that held Tikki's strap.

"It's okay Marinette." I looked up to see the one and only Adrien looking at me. "I was late too. I just got here." 

We were both late! That means we're late soulmates! So we have to get married and have a couple kids(and a couple hamsters) and- 

"Dudette you okay? We gotta rent you and my bro here some ice skates." Nino slung his arm over Adrien's shoulder. Are Nino and Adrien gay together? Is that why his arm is around him? Alya seemed to sense what I was thinking. 

"Nino and Adrien aren't gay." 

"Wha-hey, how'd you know?" I looked down at my feet as we walked, and pushed open the door to the skate shop. 

"You were mumbling incoherently under your breath. And I have been an expert at coherenting the incoherent from hanging out with you too much." She poked my shoulder and led me over to the boys. 

     After we rented skates,(and had an embarrassing convo about how tiny my feet are) Alya practically(ok, literally) pulled me to the ice. Both Alya and Nino played competitive hockey, so they were pros. They did this little hop-step-glide thing, and were suddenly flying around the ring. I looked up to Adrien, and he looked down to me. 

"I can't do that." I shook my head. 

"Me either." 

In nearly a blink of an eye, the power skaters were already done with their first lap. 

"You two. Ice. Now." Alya gave us pointed looks. 

"But Alllyyyyaaaa." I used a whiney baby voice, but she rolled her eyes. 

"You came here to skate. You can't just sit on the bench and ogle Adrien." 

"Alya!" I reached out to slap her, then nearly stepped on the ice. "Ahhh!" In classic Marinette fashion, I fell flat on my face. 

"Ow." I looked forward to see three concerned faces. 

"Girl! You okay?" 

"Yeah Dudette, that was quite the fall. "

"Are you okay Marinette?" Adrien was kneeling on the ice, on one knee. On that knee, a bit of snow got on his jeans. 

"I-I'm okay. Your jeans!" I didn't trust myself to say anything else without making a fool of myself. 

He laughed. Is he laughing at me?

"My jeans are okay. But I guess you're on the ice now, huh?" I looked shyly to the ground. 

"Yea, uh, I guess so."  He laughed. 

"And I guess there are a lot of people staring at you crazy dudes! So it's time to-" The rest of Nino's sentence was muffled, probably by Alya's hand over his mouth. I thought I heard something like, 

"Shh! They're having a moment!", but it must have been my imagination. And then all of a sudden, Adrien's perfect black-gloved hand was pulling me to my feet, and we were slowly skating around the rink. Everything was going okay, so I let myself slip into Adrien dreamland. I mean, come on. I deserve it! He held my hand!

     Right on cue, I heard screams interrupting my perfect Adrien time. I looked around to see if there was an akuma. But, I caught a lucky break. I am a lucky bug after all! I turned around to see Alix and Kim barreling towards me and Adrien, and screaming profanities and battle cries at each other. Alix yelled something I will not repeat at Kim, and he snarled back something equally as bad. Mothers quickly threw hands over young childrens' ears, and before I knew it, they were headed right towards me! I tried to get to the side, but I couldn't move! I was frozen stiff. And then, to my surprise, two strong warm hands gripped my waist. I looked up to the figure pulling me close, and promptly fell down upon noticing it was Adrien. We tumbled to the ground, narrowly missing the sharp blades of Kim's skates. Adrien was lying on the ground next to me. 

"You okay Marinette?" He flashed me a silly supermodel smile, and erased my fears of him being mad. 

"I'm good. I-I think." Not that being in your present nearly makes me faint. 

"Okay. Are we gonna get up or nah?" 

"Nah." I mumbled without thinking. "I can't fall if I'm already on the ground." I didn't think I said that aloud, but I must have because Adrien was laughing while sitting up. 

"Are you sure? I'll make sure you don't fall. I'm not as good as Nino and Alya or anything, but I'll try." His hand was reaching out to me, for the second time today. I giggled and took it. He helped me stand, and kept my hand. He held our intertwined hands up a little, and laced his black gloved hands into my pink ones. 

"Is this okay?" I nodded, still in shock. Adrien Agreste, my longish time crush, was holding my hand!

But what I really wanted to tell him, was that this was more than okay. It was perfect. 

And then I heard a click and saw a light flash. 

"Dammit, the flash went off!" 

"Abort mission! Skate faster Nino!"

"Alys I'm going!" 

((A/N I know it's been forever but I had to update at some point! Thanks for the support!))