The Good Kind of Drama Part Three

The theater director's point of view

I watch the group of four sitting near the middle of the left section of my theaters' plush, red seats. The raven-haired girl was pulled onto the blonde model boy, Adrien. She giggled as her friends video taped the two of them nestling together.

'Ahh... So I see I've found my stars to play my all-original musical. Now let's see if they oblige.'

Tryouts went as they always did, me picking one song for the boys to sing and one song for the girls to preform. My stars' good friends decided to try out for the director and camera man positions. I was thankful that I had someone to do these things, because if I didn't I would have to force an actor to do these, and I am short on extras on this musical as is it is. This year's musical is about a girl who is head over heels for a boy, but he is completely oblivious to everything. This original play was pretty fun to watch my students write, and I hope for this film-I kept the film part a secret- to be featured at the staff meeting. As my female star, Marinette nervously talked to her boyfriend (and my male star) about her song.

"Adrien, I don't know if I can do this." She said. So that is the Adrien Agreste.

"Mari." He placed his hands on her shoulders, and turned her to face him. "Princess. You can do this. I believe in you." He smiled at her and lightly shoved her in the right direction, and ruffled her hair. I see why all the others ship them together. They are both trying out for the leads, and these two lovebirds are getting these parts to make my ship sail around the world in 40 takes.

Adrien's point of view

"But Adrien...." My girlfriend complained to me. "I'm gonna fail and make a fool out of myself." She put her head in her hands.

"Mari! You can't let me down! Or Alya and Nino! I thought we were going to play the leads together! Pwease!!" I opened my eyes really wide and made a sweet frown. Marinette laughed at my face, and then ruffled my hair.

"Okay. But only for you, my silly K-Boy." She giggled and twirled pigtail around her finger. Her giggle. So. Adorable.

"Adrien Agreste, to the stage. Adrien?" The band director called my name, and I hurried up the stage stairs.

"Good luck Adrien!" Mari cheered from the seats, and Chloe yelled back at her,
"She's a witch cursing you and mocking you! Don't listen to her Adrihoney!"

"Chloe. I have a girlfriend. Please don't call me 'Adrihoney'. It's quite annoying."
"Hmph." Chloe said, sticking out her tongue and turning away, arms crossed.
"Babyish much?" I mumbled.

"Okay... I'd like you to sing 'You're the Judge' by Twenty One Pilots." The director said, and I inwardly groaned.

Marinette's point of view

     "Okay... I'd like you to sing 'You're the Judge' by Twenty One Pilots." The director said, to Adrien, and I watched him pale hearing the name.  I secretly love that song, I just hope he can hit the high notes.
"One more thing." The director says. What could this be!! I hope Adrien can do it of course he can but what if he can't? I snuggled deeper into his coat.
"You have to try to move with the beat, maybe dance a little. "
"WHAT! I cannot dance to save my life!" Actually he could, but it was the moon walk.
"You can do it!" Alya and Nino yelled together from next to me. I gave a double thumbs up. Adrien grabs a script, starts the tape, and begins to sing.