The Fitness Exams Part 8

TIME SKIP TO THAT NIGHT'S PATROL!!

     "Hey My Lady." I walked up behind her, but she wasn't startled. "Why are you so blue? What happened! Was it Chloe?"
"What do you mean, was it Chloe?"
"I dunno, I guess she bullies a lot of people. And you didn't answer my question."
"I sorta may or may not of accidentally let my identity slip to a boy in my class today during fitness tests, which I beat you at if you go to my school."
"Yep, you beat me." I covered my mouth after hearing what I said."I mean, yep you'd of beat me." I rubbed the back of my neck and flashed a cheeky smile at her. "Anyway, who knows?" She gave me a funny look.
"My friend-well I don't know if where friends, but he does that exact same thing! With the head rub! So cute!" I laughed at her adorable Marinette side.
"So you're finally falling for me, M'Lady?" I got all close in her face. She booped my nose and softly touched my cheek to move it away.
"Maybe." I stopped and gave her a what did you just say to me look. She sighed. "I dunno. My crush and I will never get together. We're just friends." She put her head in her hands. "It's all we'll ever be." She mumbled. Now to make sure she's Mari. I faked shock.
"Who would dare friend zone you! Let me fight them!"
"Ya know what you big dork, maybe you're right. Maybe Adrien needs a little slap upside the head so he sees what he's been missing." And with that she flew off.
"That's not what I meant please don't hurt me!" Haha whoops. Maybe she didn't hear me? I think she may have.