The Good Kind of Drama Part two

~ Adrienette/Nalya ~

Marinette's point of view
'Oh no oh no I made Adrien upset now he's leaving me! Oh look he's waving how cute!' I made a lovesick wave, not knowing it was lovesick when my friend Alya facepalmed and made a tired wave while shaking her head.
"Haha whoops!" I told her, making a face like this 😁 and shrugging my shoulders in what I hoped was a cute way.
"Girl, you're hopeless." Alya shook her head again. "So hopeless. Let's go to theater try outs before we miss them." She walked in the general direction of the theater. We arrived, walking inside.
"Woah..." I breathed, at the magnificence of the stage. "I've never been in here before." I whispered and tiptoed to a seat, this feeling like the kind of place to whisper and tiptoe.
"Neither have I" She told me. We saw Adrien and Nino sitting in the plush seats and they- actually just Adrien, Nino was too love struck too do anything but stare- motioned us over. I plopped down next to Adrien and blushed, and Alya went to sit with Nino, who looked like he won the lottery. Lucky boy, getting to talk to his crush. More like watch her talk, but still. I shivered, as the air conditioning registered in my senses.

"Hey Mari, you look cold. Wanna use my coat as a blanket?" I nodded quickly, and blushed at him. He took off his long overcoat, unintentionally flexing in the process. Ahh so cute. So cute.... I felt myself drifting off into Adrien dreamland.
"Here Mari." He wrapped his overcoat around me, his warmth still in it. His smell danced through it, and then it hit me, Adrien Agreste is kind of hugging me. I grinned, hoping not to look too dorky.  I sighed and nestled into the warmth of his coat. Then I noticed him shivering.
"Oh, Adrien! I don't want you to be cold now! We could share it this thing's so long anyway." I quickly stood up, and the cost stayed tucked around my shoulders, despite the sudden movement.
"No, no don't take it off. It's cute seeing you like that."
"I ins-sist. Hel-lp me out?" Oh my god!!! Adrien Agreste thinks I'm cute! Ahhhhhh!!!
"No. I refuse to let my princess shiver." He stood up, but I'm not sure why.
"Pri-inc-cess?" I stuttered. He pulled me on top of him, so I was on his lap with the coat covering us both.
"Only if you'll take me as your prince." I nodded and buried myself in his chest. He kissed the top of my head.
"Now this, is sharing."

Nino's Point of view

     I was conversing politely with Alya, secretly smiling as bright as the sun or something. I don't know. She just abruptly interrupted me, pulling out her phone.
'Oh no! What if she didn't want to talk to me anymore!' I kept calm as best I could.
"Look at the two love birds!" Alya pointed over my shoulder, and i heard the recording button sound. I turned around, and expected Adrien with his arm around Marinette, maybe her head on his shoulder. But no. I kept quiet and quickly grabbed my phone to record, and just in time too. Adrien kissed the top of Marinette's head as she shrunk into him.
"Now this, is sharing." The nestled together more, fitted perfectly into each other.
"What are you too going to share next?" Alya said from behind me. "Saliva?" Adrien blushed at this.
"Or maybe a little more? Just only with a blanket over you dudes instead?" They both turned beet red at that one. He shrugged and smiled dreamily at Marinette.
"Only if my Princess is okay with that."