POOL PARTY 2

ALYA POV

"What is it?" I heard Marinette say to Adrien. I could see a blush ride up his cheeks as she turned to face him. 

"Uhh. Um. Nothing." He stuttered, and continued to stare at her. A shot of realization entered my mind. ADRIEN LIKES MARINETTE! I turned to Nino. 

"We are getting those two together." 

~le magical time skip to the next school day~

After a four hour planning session, Nino and I were ready. I spotted Marinette and called to her loudly so Nino would know she was here. In under a minute, the boys had joined us outside our first class. 

"Hey dudette, mind if I steal Alya from you in class? You can sit next to Adrien." He took my hand and squeezed it. I sent him, "Nino stop distracting me" face, and he seemed to get the message. 

He spoke to Mari and Adrien. 

"Sorry guys. Alya and I are so in love." He kissed my cheek and I cupped his face in my hands. 

"Guys. Just get a room already." I turned to Adrien. 

"Oh we will. As long as you and Mari get one too." Both of them blushed furiously, and Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand to pull her down the hallway. 

"Have fun! Use protection!" Nino called down the hallway. We backed away from each other, but Nino kept a firm grip on my hand. "Stage one was a success, huh?" I nodded, and we walked to math class hand in hand. 

All day Nino and Alya sat together, and managed to ditch Adrien and Marinette at various points, but secretly spying on them. 

MARINETTE POV

I was spending a whole day with Adrien! I tried not to stutter too much, but completely failed. Especially when Alya and Nino ditched us at lunch. 

"I'm sorry guys, but I can't keep my hands off Alya any longer." She pulled him up. 

"We're going to the janitors closet. See you guys in History!" The two ran away giggling. 

"So." Adrien rubbed the back off his neck shyly. SO HOT. 

"I don't know you too well. Want to play 20 questions?" 

"Umm. Yeah. Sure." I'm nervous. Well, I'm always nervous around Adrien, but still.

"You don't have to say yes."

"No! I mean, I want to play, like no I want to day-" He put his hand on mine on the table, and I stopped talking. 

"It's okay. I get it. I have a knack for making girls nervous." He immediately put his hands over his mouth. "I'm so sorry oh my gosh!" I harnessed my inner ladybug, and gave him a bold answer. 

"Well it looks like I make you nervous too." 

"Then I guess we can be nervous together." He took a deep breath. "Mari, will you out with me?" 

"Yes." 

((A/N Heyyyyy. So a couple wanted a part two, so here it is! :) Also please check out my other fanfiction, it's an alternate reveal outcome! Thanks, byyyye.))