The Fitness Exams Part 9 (Last Part!)

Marinette point of view

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING!

"Oh, Tikki, what am I to do! I was joking about slapping Adrien, and he said not to hurt him. That means Chat is Adrien! Oh no!" Tikki was used to Marinette's ramblings, and always tried to help out.
"Marinette, stay calm." She flew over to Marinette and began to make a plan.

AT SCHOOL

"Hi Adrien!" I waved to him and Nino. Knowing he was Chat made life so much easier. He waved back, shocked at my confidence.
"We need to talk. " I pulled him by the wrist into the school.
"What happened!" He gasped for breath after practically running with me. "Is there some kind of catastrophe?" I smiled and answered.
"No. But don't you mean Cat-astrophe?" I winked.
"Hey cat puns are my thing!" He put his hand over his mouth as I took his hands.
"I know you're Chat. And I know you know I'm Ladybug." I sighed and looked up at him. "I just hope you don't just like the mask, but not the face behind it. I met his eyes then looked down and made a move to leave, but he grabbed my hands.
"Mari." He sighed. "I know this may not seem believable, but I've had a bit of a crush on you for a while. Now that I know you're Ladybug, that crush has blossomed into full out love. I love you Marinette, if you'll take me." He squeezed my hands and let go, giving me some space. I cracked a smiled and held his hand began to walk to class. "Okay, dork."
"I'm your dork, forever and always." He stopped in his tracks. "Oh Mari, one last thing. " I looked towards him at what I hoped was expectantly.
"Hmm?"
"Can we, err.." He rubbed the back of his head. "Kiss?" It was almost a whisper, and I answered by wrapping my arms around his neck, as he placed his hands on by back to bring me closer.
"I'll take that as a yes."
I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. So soft. I tried to channel all my love for him as we rubbed against each other, in a sweet, passionate way. I heard a phone recording go off, and an Alya fangirl scream at us, but refused to pull away. If I have to deal with our shipper friends, so be it. I'll pose in his arms forever.

~ A/N
So I'll be posting more of the good kind of drama now that this is over. Thank you for all the support this has gotten, I am really thankful for all the reads this has gotten. See you soon,
Sammy. ~