Camping With The Fam2

After about an hour of listening to Alya belt show tunes at the top of her lungs,((A/N Alya is def Hamilton obsessed and they are aged up btw)) and me struggling to make full sentences with Adrien. We finally pulled up to a small cabin in the middle of nowhere. 

"This it Al?" Nino has a pet name for Alya! SO CUTE MAH OTP! 

"Yep! We made it!" Nino took the key out of the ignition, and the four of us hopped out of the car from our respective doors. Alya popped the trunk and grabbed her backpack and another small bag. Nino grabbed his stuff, and I moved to take my duffle and the rolling cooler. Adrien also moved to take the cooler, and our hands touched. Our hands touched! My pure heaven was interrupted by an angel. 

"Oh, Marinette. I can take the cooler if you want." I gave it to him and nodded my head as I tried to pick up my duffle bag, only to drop it. It's not my fault my limbs turn to jelly around Adrien! 

"Here. Let me." He leaned down to pick up my duffle bag. He is such a gentleman! 

"N-no it-it's fine." Ugh, that sounded better in my head. As in I didn't stutter in my head. 

"No, really it's alright." He placed his hand onto my shoulder, then headed for the cabin. Alya poked my side. 

"He's so into you!" I giggled. 

"In my dreams. How's Nino. He's been getting pretty flirty lately." I whispered the last bit to her as she shushed me. 

"Very funny." 

     The cabin was small, with only four bare mattresses sitting on the ground, and a small kitchen consisting of a microwave, a sink, and a mini fridge. There was also a very tiny bathroom, and a teensy table with four stools. Nino plopped his bags on a bed, and Alya dropped her things on the one beside it. 

"Is this one okay?" I looked up to see my angel point to the bed closest to Alya's. I nodded to avoid an embarrassing conversation. 

"Thanks." 

"No problem. I'd do anything for you." He realized what he said. I knew it was too good to be true. "Uh, I mean I'd- uh do you. Wait, no! I mean not no but um. Actually I stand by my first statement. " He rubbed the back of his neck and I giggled. 

For the next five or so minutes,(even though it felt like a beautiful eternity) Adrien and I stood really super close to each other blushing and smiling like idiots. It was wonderful, until Nino broke the silence.

"So." He clasped his hands together. "Are we going to fix our things or watch these dudes have a moment?" We turned even redder and looked away, and quietly began to unpack our things. 

     "Guys. Have you seen my sleeping bag? I brought it in but just can't find it." Alya searched hurriedly around the cabin, which didn't take long. She shrugged. "Must've left it in the car. Nino, wanna get it with me?" He started to say something back when I interrupted. I had to. She was trying to leave me alone with Adrien! 

"I'll go." Nino looked up at me. 

"I'll come too. I think I left my charger in the car plug." Nino concluded. The three of us made for the door, and Adrien came to walk by me. 

"Marinette, could you stay with me? We really need to find a way to squeeze all this food into the mini fridge. " Is that Adrien? Asking ME to help HIM! Ahh! He's realized we're soulmates!

"Oh... of course." Alya gave me a thumbs up, heading out the door with Nino in tow. 

"Sorry if you wanted to go with them I wanted to pull a prank on them?" I cocked my head to the side. I didn't know Adrien was a prankster.