Camping With the Fam1

A/N) No this isn't an announcement that I'm going camping with my fam soo enjoy! Mostly Adrienette but who knows. Also no kwamii AU. Sorry Tikki! Plez comment some AUs and/or ideas for new fics. Thanks!🐱

      "Marinette! Girl, get over here!" I turned to see a crazy Alya rush down the hallway towards me. 

"What now? You saw Nino breath?" She covered my mouth. I think she has a crush on Nino, and I always tease her about it. 

"No shhh!" She took a deep breath. "You know that time share for the cabin my parents have?" I shook my head, because I honestly didn't know. "Well anyway we have one, and it's coming up, and my parents can't go this year, and I get to bring friends! I've invited you and Nino and Adrien..." 

She trailed off, probably noticing my dropped jaw. I was going to stay in a cabin with Adrien Agreste, my longtime crush and soulmate? (Assuming I could go.) We could talk and I could form sentences and we could fall in love or more like he could fall in love with me because I'm already wayyy under with that. I could faintly hear some shouting and see some fast movements, so I snapped out of my dream world. 

Alya was in front of me, waving her hands, snapping, and calling my name. 

"Girl, why the zoned out face?" She looked at something over my shoulder, and moved out from being blocked by me to see. "Bae alert!" She whisper hissed in my direction. 

"You mean baes?" I whispered back before taking in the beauty that is Adrien Agreste. 

     After an extremely stuttery conversation with Adrien the angel sent from heaven, we ran into Chloe the she devil. Great. Chloe opened her mouth, but before she said anything, I put up my hand. 

"Before you say anything, you know I tune out your whole little speech, right? So don't waste your breath." She looked a bit shocked, and so did Alya. 

"Girl, why couldn't you be that confident around Adrien?" I turned around, and I ran into a strong warm body. I backed off, muttering a bunch of apologizes to whoever it was. I looked up to see beautiful Adrien smiling down at me, and felt my face go a few shades redder. Whoops. 

"Are you okay Marinette? You could get really hurt falling." His words were full of concern, and his perfect blond eyebrows were creased with worry. It was cute that he cared so much about me. "Marinette?" I realized I was still in his arms, and stumbled/jumped back. 

"You're great! I'm great, we're great. Bye!" I grabbed Alya's wrist and pulled her to our first class.

"Umm Mari? You realize that Adrien is legitimately going to walk in the class in about;" She paused to glance at her watch. "A second."

Alya was right, as at that very moment, my soulmate and Nino walked in the door. I began to get lost in Adrien's eyes, until Alya nudged me out of my fantasy. 

"Baes alert. Look alive." 

It did not go unnoticed that she referred to Nino as bae. 

I mumbled something incoherent back as Adrien waved at me, giving him what I thought was a cute wave back. It must not have been, as Alya slapped my hand down after I had been waving at him for a couple seconds post his turning around. 

"You better not act like this all weekend on the camping trip." She whisper hissed as she began to pay attention to the lesson, and I began to pay attention to the beautiful boy in front of me. 

     I woke up on Saturday morning to the bright sun streaming through my window, the smell of pancakes wafting into my room, and about a billion texts from Alya. Turns out we are meeting at her house at 7:30, which is in just under half an hour. I began to freak out as my mom entered my trap door. 

"Good morning Marinette! I pulled out some good things for your weekend trip with that handsome boy you know!" I blushed and covered my fave with a pink pillow. 

"Maman! He's just a friend." She giggled at my silly behavior. 

"For now he's just a friend. Time to get up. Alya called me saying you weren't answering any of her texts." I groaned and turned away from her, but eventually gave into her pleading and got up. 

I looked over her outfit choices for the three day weekend. A few pairs of durable shorts, a pair of pants, random athletic shirts, pajamas and a hat. I carefully discarded the hat into my closet, and packed the rest of my stuff into my favorite duffle bag. (It's pink!) I popped in a one piece bathing suit and swim shorts for good measure. I zipped it up, grabbed a pillow and a sleeping back, and rushed out the door to Alya's. 

     I had been chatting with Alya and Nino for a bit in the car, and then Adrien's limo pulled up. I instantly froze up, and tried not to stutter at the boy of my dreams as he loaded his stuff into the back and slid into the seat next to me. 

"Hey Mari." My face got even redder, if possible. He called me Mari! Is that a pet name? Or is it short for MariTrash like Chloe calls me. And he hates me. My phone beeped and I looked down to see a text from Alya. 

"Stop overreacting Mari is ducking adorable" I laughed at her text. Adrien peeked over. 

"What?" He must've thought I was laughing at him. Oh no!

"I-uh-um NOTHING." He nodded and turned back to his phone. Within a moment of my bad encounter, Alya put on the radio and tried to lighten the mood. 

"Stop texting each other and lets chat!" I laughed and tried to carry easy conversation as best I could. Keyword: tried. 

((A/N I'M WRITING A NEW BOOK THAT'S ADRIENETTE PLEASE CHECK IT MEWOT! AND POOL PARTY PT 2 IS NEXT!))