The Fitness Exams Part 5

By the end off the time, I'm breathing heavily.
"I'm done." I breath and roll over.
"You got sixty-seven."
"I what?" I mumble.
"Ya know, how many you did? It's sixty seven." She giggles as I roll over more.
"You're on top of my feet. I can't move now." She giggles some more, and carefully nudges me off and lies down herself. So adorable.

"Good luck." I whisper to her right after her timer starts.
"Thanks." She whispers back on her third one. She continued in silence, and I counted higher and higher.
"Sixty seven." I whisper. "Sixty eight. Sixty nine. Seventy." I say seventy one right as we are told to stop.
"Yes!" She shoots right up, making me nearly fall. "I beat Adrien! I beat Adrien!" She sung. What a pretty voice. "I beat Adrien by four points. Four whole points! She sang again.
"Quiet down. Everyone's staring!" I urgently whispered. She grinned wider.
"Someone's embarrassed! Someone's embarrassed!" She teased, but a bit quieter. Now for push-ups. Oh boy.

The way we do push-ups is..... different. We get into push-up position, the other person puts their fist underneath you're chest, right where your heart should be. Then when you go down, you touch the the fist. That's one. This caused no problem when I went. I nearly passed out at thirty three. Other than that, everything was fine. Until I remembered. Girls. Have. Cleavage. Dun dun dun. Mari normally wore loose clothing to hide in the fabric. Not today with the unforgiving white gym shirt. I don't normally look at this sort of thing, and today when I did her push-up test, I noticed. Mari is a bit of a *cough cough* curvy *cough cough* girl. This has become embarrassing real fast. Anyway, on to the actual push up part. She beat me there too. By eightteen points. Ouch. She's really strong. She had real, flexing muscles. Very defined. As Chat Noir, I though I'd be strong. I was wrong. The awkwardness between us had grown. Again. We all left the gym to watch the remaining runners compete after a fast game of dodgeball.
Mari had really good aim and dodging ability too. Very strange. It's almost like she throws at moving targets all the time.

I saw Alya on the bleachers, and pulled Mari over with me. I whispered, warn her about push-ups. I'll get a drink of water. She nodded and ran away.

I watched the two converse, and one time she shouted, "What!" And then Marinette nodded and she put her head in her hands. I walked over as causally as possible.
"Hi ladies." I sat really close to Mari, but she didn't move.
"I hear you're good at pep talks." Alya confronted me, and I shrugged.
"I guess."
"Can you give me one to help me not to get upset at Nino's excitement at getting to touch my chest." Mari and I laughed at this.
"Sorry no can do there."