Chapter 5: THE NATSU

Lucy's POV

"Hmph that was rude!" I pouted as Levy and I stormed to the garden. I was still slightly upset over the incident.

"Lu-chan! THE Natsu helped you up! I saw him eyeing you. Fufu~." Levy informed me as she formed a smirk.

"He was rude! And the guy behind him was scary, like who has that many piercings on their face?"

"He didn't seem that scary," she slightly blushed, " Anyways I'm surprised neither of them got mad at you. Usually they would've harmed someone."

"Dammit now I'm scared Levy!" I slightly panicked. What if tomorrow I get hurt or beat up, I shook my head at my ridiculousness.

"Don't worry! If he didn't do anything right now, then there's nothing to worry about." Levy stopped in her tracks and with jazz hands announced that we were here.

Saying the garden was magnificent was an understatement. The garden was huge and strangely no one else was around. The grass was the right shade of green and flowers adorned it along the sides of the corridor. I noticed a silver haired girl and a blue haired girl were there.

"Girls this is Lucy. Lucy this is Mirajane and Juvia."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I introduced myself with a shy smile.

"Hey, my name's Mirajane. I work as a bartender on the weekends as a part time job." She had big blue eyes that it scared me on how blue they were.

"I didn't know teens could work there." I wondered out loud.

"They can't, but I have my ways." she said in a sweet tone.

"Juvia's name is Juvia." said the blue haired girl. She had long soft blue hair with matching blue eyes. Confused on the way she greeted I panicked and simply said "It's nice to meet you."

"Juvia hopes we can become good friends." I grinned, "I hope so too!"

Erza came up from behind us,"I'm here!"

We sat around one of the tables that surprisingly had an umbrella attached to block out the sun. "We added that there a year ago." Levy told me, noticing I was staring at it. At least no one had stolen it.

We took out our lunch and as I was eating I felt some eyes staring at me. I looked back in confusion but it turned out that they were staring at my lunch, except for Erza who was savoring each bite of her strawberry cake.

"Did Lucy make that?" Juvia asked, eyes still fixed on my unhealthy cookies.

"Oh uh yeah, uh I was in a rush in the morning that's why it's messy." I said feeling my face heat up.

"It's so cute and detailed!" Mirajane squealed."I wonder if it tastes good."

"Would you all want some?" I asked with a grin and they all nodded and reached to grab one.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Lucy accidentally bumped into Natsu just now." Levy said with a cookie in her mouth.

"Lucy are you ok?" Erza asked, still eating her strawberry cake.

"I'm fine thanks for the concern." I gave her a thumbs up.

"Juvia is glad you're alright. Thankfully, it didn't turn into a mess. He can be really mean."

Meanwhile, Mirajane just kept staring right at me, "So, what did he say?" she asked.

"Um, he just apologized and he walked out with his friend." I shrugged, not getting where this was going.

"He also helped Lu-chan up!" Levy added. Mirajane smirked and I swear I noticed her writing something on a small notebook under the table.

The bell rang cutting us off and we all ended up going to class.