Chapter 18: Eye Candy

Lucy's POV

"Natsu!" I ran up from behind, to my friend and jumped on his back, causing him to stumble forward but he managed to balance himself. He grabbed my ankles to be steadier. "Hey Luce." he smiled, and continued walking to class.

"Get a room." Gajeel snorted. I looked to the side at Natsu, and noticed his face was red. He must've been so embarrassed.

I glared at Gajeel, "Oh hush. Go kiss Levy or something." I proudly smirked. His face matched Erza's face, "Salamander! Make your girlfriend shut up!" he growled.

I felt my face heat up and I buried my face on Natsu's neck. "It's ok Luce, you talk as much as you want." I lifted my head up and stuck my toungue out at Gajeel.

He flipped me off.

.

Natsu joined us at lunch, this time along with Gray and Gajeel. They sat at the opposite end of Juvia and Levy, casually.

"Hey girls," Gray started. As he was talking, Juvia leaned forward and listened to him, "so we were thinking-"

"Shocking!" I gasped. Everyone started laughing, except for Gray who rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, we were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us this weekend at the beach?" he finished asking. At this point, Juvia had leaned in so close, that her bottom was in the air and she was directly in front of Gray's face, fawning over him.

I looked over at Natsu who smiled, "Who else is coming?" I asked titling my head.

"Well us," he pointed to Gray and Gajeel, "and Jellal and Laxus." I nodded.

"I'm in!" Juvia squealed in delight. I nodded my head and agreed.

Levy blushed and nodded her head as well. "You'll have fun, Levy!" Gajeel said as he ruffled her hair.

"I don't know..." Erza began, "I'm pretty busy, I don't think I-", I groaned out loud, "Come on Erza! It'll be fun." I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and threw a piece of bread at me.

"Come on Erza! We'll all be there, me, Gray and Jelllal." he said emphasizing Jellal's name.

"Whatever. I guess I have no choice.". she blushed and looked away.

"That's the spirit!" both Natsu and Gray cheered.

We all finally looked at Mirajane, who gave a puzzling look. "I've been in, since the moment he started talking." she smiled.

We all started laughing at this, except for Gray who muttered, "So stupid.", resulting him in getting knocked out.

.

I happily looked through my closet and found a perfect two piece swimming suit. It was mint, with navy trimming around it. I adorned myself with some gold star shaped earrings and finally put on a pastel pink flowy dress. I walked outside and saw that Natsu was already waiting for me in his Ferrari that I was gradually getting used to.

We chatted for a while, before he stopped at a large house. "Why are we here?" I wondered out loud. "Waiting for a stripper." he laughed. I flicked his forhead and shook my head.

Gray sat inside the car after greetings us with a "Sup guys!"

.

We arrived at the beach first and I ran to the sand, barefoot. The hot sand felt warm under my feet and I twirled my toes, making it tickle. Natsu and Gray ran towards the water, both in sync as they took off their shirts. I noticed Natsu had well toned abs, my faced became red and I quickly averted my eyes away.

I noticed a lot of girls kept staring at them. I felt my heart sink, but I didn't want them to ruin my day, so I shrugged it off and tried my best ignoring them.

After a couple rounds of swimming, they came back jogging. I tried not staring at Natsu, but I couldn't help it since he didn't have a shirt on. It was indecent, that's why!

"Enjoying the view?" Natsu purposely stepped in front of me. 

My cheeks felt warm, "Yeah! The sun and the waves make a perfect combo!" I grinned making eye contact. He was taken back, but being the idiot he is, he pointed to his abs and said,"I meant this. Isn't it eye candy?"

I rolled my eyes, "I've seen better." I lied, very well, he believed it. His eyes widened, "Who do I need to kill?" he asked shaking my arms.

I slapped his hands away, and thankfully everyone else arrived. "Were you guys sucking each other's faces?" Laxus asked with Mirajane by his side, who was giggling.

Before either of us could respond, Gray responded, "Yeah it was gross. They were toungue dancing!" he gagged.

Everyone stared at us wide eyed, causing both of us to madly blush. "N-no! We were just talking!" Natsu yelled, glaring daggers at Gray, who in response, took off his swimming shorts.

After we had set up the picnic that Erza and Levy prepared, we all happily ate together at one of the wooden tables and benches.

Suddenly, Erza slammed her hands on the table startling Jellal who was next to her.

"Let's play truth or dare after this, since it's getting dark." she grinned, showing her straight teeth.

I stood up placing my hands on my hips, "Obviously. We just have to, and in this case, I won't be siding with anyone." My lips curled in an evil smirk.

"Why of course. Neither will I, I won't go easy." she had an evil smirk, that could easily rival mine. We both grinned at each other, and laughed.

After our staring contest, we sat down and everyone had frightened looks on their faces. "So who's in?" Erza and I raised a brow with smirks.

Everyone paled but after the tense atmosphere, they gave in.

Natsu and Jellal went to go get drinks. They claimed it was pineapple juice, and I gladly drank it. I noticed they looked a little nervous as they handed it out. I pretended to drink it, however I was trained for this specific kind of stuff. I came to the conclusion, that they spiked the drinks with alcohol.

However, everyone had already finished half of the drink or finished it. I knew the effects wouldn't come in until later, but still, it didn't seem like a nice thing to do.

I leaned over next to Natsu and whispered, "Why did you add alcohol to the drinks?" I raised a brow.

His eyes widened, "A-actually it was only yours and Erza's. We thought maybe you wouldn't play as aggressive?" he whispered in fear.

My grin only widened, "Big mistake. Both of us have had alcohol before, and it actually makes us worse." He tried snatching the drink from me, but it was too late.

I quickly gulped it all down and slammed the cup on the table, "Don't blame me for what happens.". His faced paled.

I looked over at Erza, and it seems like she had figured it out. She nodded her head.

Truth or dare was going to be more than a mere game.