Babysitter?

"Ryker...Ryker...Ryker..."

"hrmansbhdsbhm"

"Ryker..."

"Handebwjbmsmna an"

"Ryker..."

"I'm awake!"

"Yeesh, sorry." I mumble, pulling my knees up to my chest. They were out late last night. I was long gone by the time they must have come home. Ryker has his face buried in his pillow, his blanket wrapped around him. All that is visible is a bush of bright red hair. I sit there, huddled on the couch, watching the lifeless body on the floor before continuing.

"Ryker?"

"WHAT!" He groans. I roll my eyes at the ginger's annoyed state. He isn't gonna talk. I quickly slide my feet onto the floor and grab the blinds, yanking them open. Light floods through the window pane and I welcome the warmth.

"AHHHHHHHH. MY EYES! CLOSE THE BLINDS! HELP ME!" Ryker shouts, rolling around it what looks like pain. I quickly shut the blinds, not wanting Ryker to wake anyone up.

"Yeesh, what are you? A vampire?" I mutter. Ryker simply responds with a groan and scrunches up into a little ball. Just in that moment, Cade rushes into the living room. Her hair is messy as hell and her pajamas are all weird.

"Scream. What. Ok? Early." She mumbles, trying to wake up. Ryker moans again, and at this point, he is only a pile of blankets on the floor.

"Loud. Shut up." I look at him confused. Cade had only been at the sound level of a whisper. How could that be loud?

"What are you talking about?" My words cause the figure on the floor to wince. Cade laughs and pulls her messy brown locks away from her face.

"Relax Seth. I believe Ryker is experiencing a hangover." She laughs. I've heard of those from people at work. It sounds like hell from what I can tell. Before I can respond, the mess on the floor jumps into the air.

"Vomit." Ryker yelps before running to a nearby plant and hurling in it. I look at him wide eyed, not able to comprehend what just happened.

"Did he just...?"

"Yup." Cade says, grabbing the plant and shoving it into the trash can. Ryker's skin is awfully pale compared to normal and his eyes are bloodshot. He looks almost sickly pale.

"Sef," He manages to slur before falling towards the ground. I catch him in the nick of time and help him to the couch.

"Listen. I have to be out in twenty minutes. You have to take care of the guys. And all three have hangovers I'm going to assume. See you." She says, heading to the bathroom. "But first..." She mutters. She comes back, dragging an extremely disgruntled Scout. She looks like she could rip off our heads. Cade deposits her onto the couch. She falls onto Ryker, no sense into her.

"One second..." She brings Jason out as well, dropping him next to Scout. "Now I have to go. Your job is to watch them. Have fun!" She scurries off into the bathroom. I sit there dumbfounded. Really? I have to take care of three people with obvious hangovers? Dear lord help me. She walks out, ready for her day. "See you later, Seth! Good luck!" She calls, shutting the door.

I growl in frustration. I look back at the three previously drunk at hand. I have to watch them. Are you serious? Scout stands up quickly.

"Woah, woah, where do you think your going?" I say, grabbing her by the shoulders before she can fall onto the ground. She says nothing yet continues her struggle to walk forward. Annoyed at her inability to listen to me, I ask for help. "Jason, could you give me a-"