Cade

"Cade... Cade... Cade." The unusually gentle tone in Scout's voice shocks me and I slowly drag my eyes open. The blonde slowly becomes visible. She looks down at me, grey eyes full. She looks, different. Something must've happened, for she's not the same depressed lump she used to be. I sit up slowly and try to deblur my vision.

"Yeah?" She stands up, looking towards the old wooden train car door. It's open and light floods through like water.

"Time to get a move on." She mutters. "Meet us in the front of the train station in five minutes, grab your stuff." She explains before hopping out of the train car. I sit there for a moment before sighing and rising to my feet. I'm a little disordered but I eventually find my stuff and leave the safety of the train car. Poking my head out first I sigh in relief. This train seems to be the only one at the station which is practically deserted. When I step out, no one notices and I can easily find the entrance.

"Hey guys?" I call when my friends are nowhere to be seen. The trains station seems to be deserted and I can't see anyone. I swear, if Scout tricked me I'm gonna be pissed. "Guys! come on- huh" My voice is cut off when a hand wraps around my mouth. I grab the hand and struggle to pry it off as my air starts to get lacking. A warm breath grazes across my ear and I hear a melodic voice.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. I'm just gonna take you to your friends." My pulse calms until I see a few men come from the surrounding foliage carrying the limp bodies of Seth, Scout, Jordan, Sheila, Ryker and Jason. The thing that scares me most about theses men is how they're dressed. Unlike the messy brutes you would expect, theses men wore clean suits and bright blue ties. All have dark sunglasses and remind me of some of the body guards back when I was part of the Projects. Wait, the Imperium, They found us. I start to panic and begin to struggle. But the grip of the man holding me tightens and I can barely move. My vision fades out. And I'm gone.

"Wakey wakey little girl." A deep voice laughs as I come to.

"Leave her alone!" I hear Seth and Jason say in unison. I open my eyes and see what I see proves how on thin ice we are. It's dark and a fire lights up the woods we're in hauntingly. My friends and I are bound by rope and in a circle, fear etched across everyone's face. And yet a thirst for revenge is there as well. My eyes drift towards the man who was taunting me. He has blonde hair and brown eyes and is tall and muscular. He notices my glare and laughs. "Something you want to say?"

"Back off." I hiss, earning a surprised gasp from everyone. The man growls and steps forward, a hand clenched into a fist.

"You little bit-." But before he can reach me, a man grabs him.

"Don't touch her." The voice of my original captor rings through the air and I look up to examine him. "You wouldn't hit a girl would you?" The man is tall and tan, a glowing tan. He looks to be a little younger than Jason, with a similar handsome feel to him. His hair is dark brown and has intricate shaved designs on the sides. And I can just spot the slightest sign of dark ink. He is, enchanting. But the fact that he'd captured me still ticks me off. The blonde he was protecting me from backs up and settles down.

I glare at the enchanting boy when his eyes meet mine, and the dark chocolate pools almost hypnotize me but I look away at the last minute. "Get your crap together boys. It's a small journey back to the Imperium. And from the looks of it. These little brats were on their way to the rebellion." A large and fit red haired man growls, eyeing each of us greedily, and grabbing the other men's attention.

"We're gonna get tons of drinks tonight!" One of the younger males shouts in glee, causing Scout and Ryker to give the man a death glare. The older man who had seemed to have a leadership role among the men shakes his head.