Love Me

For the past four weeks, Amos and I haven't really spoken. I decided to give him some space to cool off. I think it's for the best.

It's been really dry with Noah also. I still see him. He visits and takes care of melody, but the hospital conversation really put us in an awkward place.
I'm angry at him because of everything he told me and he still picks Devlin. Devlin is going to crush his heart. She's going to suck the life out of him and I'm not going to be there when she does. Hopefully, I'll find someone by then and he will regret the day he chose Devlin.

I'm sitting in the living eating chips when Dayna shows up.
"Are you going to sit here and eat junk all day?" She asks me.
I groan.
"Ava come on, you knew he was getting married tomorrow. You've known for months now."
"But it's really happening. I just thought after our talk, I don't know, maybe he'd break it off."
I stuff a bunch of chips in my mouth.
"You look like a disaster."
"Well, call me when the person you love gets married, then you'll understand how I feel."

She sits down on the couch near me and hugs me.
"Wait, don't you have to pick up Melody today?" She asks me.
"Oh shoot. I was supposed to pick her up fifteen minutes ago. But I don't want to see Noah."
I look at her and give her a baby face. "Can you pick her up pretty please?"
"Ava, I already picked her up four times, plus I can't. I have work. Sorry. I can bring you there though. Noah will just have to drop you off."
"I'll just ask Sasha."

I quickly get dressed and get into Dayna's car. She drops me off at his house. "Bye, good luck." She blows kisses then drives off.
I ring the doorbell and the servant appears. She welcomes me and I head to Noah's room.
I knock on his room door. "Come in," he says. I do.
"Sorry, I'm la-" when he becomes visible, I see that he's shirtless. A towel is all that covers his lower body. His hair and face are wet. He just got out of the shower.
My heart beats fast in my chest. Oh. My. God.
"I just put her down when you didn't show up. You're welcome to stay here and wait if you want." He says while drying his hair with another towel.
"Where's Sasha?" I ask, trying to avoid looking at him.
"She went shopping with some friends. She should be here in an hour or so."
I nod and look at things in his room.
He approaches me.
"Ava, are we good? Dayna's been picking Melody up for the last few weeks. I want us to be on good terms."
He says. He smells like coconut. Ugh. The scent is enticing.
"Yeah sure,"
"Ava, don't lie to me."
He looks at me now, his gray eyes staring at me intensely. Love me! I want to tell him. Choose me! I want to say. But he's engaged, and he's getting married tomorrow. I'm usually not one to come between people, but I love him and his fiancé's a bitch. So I kiss him, and he kisses back.
I back off, worried that I may have made a mistake. Maybe I'm going too far.
He touches the side of my face and this time he kisses me first. We both know this is well overdue.
He picks me up now, while still kissing me, my legs are wrapped around his waist. He cups my ass. He carries me to the bed and puts me down. He climbs on top of me and he continues to kiss me harder, longer as he grows hungrier. His towel is now off and I can see his full length. I bite my lips. This turns him on even more.
He yanks at my shirt and I pull it off, along with my bra. He tugs on my tights and moves it down my thighs and off my legs. He kisses my neck and I moan. God, he smells so good. His lips travel down my body and he takes off my panties with his teeth.
He brings his lips back up and puts two fingers on my clit. He rubs it. I moan. "Damn, you're so wet." He positions himself between my legs and enters inside me. I've been waiting for this moment forever...