Locked up

When I get to the police station, he tells me to take a seat. Police are bringing people in with handcuffs. I don't belong here.
The officer comes back. I look at his name tag. Officer Marley.
I remember a Robert Marley being at the baby shower. I think he was a relative of Devlin or something.
He comes back and orders me to stand up. He runs my prints and takes mugshots of me.
"Well, I see this isn't your first time getting into trouble," he says looking at the computer screen.
"Devlin was right, you've always been a criminal. The only difference now is that you've grown."
I don't say anything. I don't want to provoke him. He might just add on another charge for the fun of it.
When he's done taking the mugshots, he takes me by the wrists and leads me to a cell. The cell is filled with crackheads and prostitutes who have stayed here all night.
"You're not seriously going to put me in there with them are you?" I ask, hoping that he was just trying to scare me this whole time.
"Sorry, but you broke the rules. Do the crime, do the time," he says and shoves me into the cell.
It closes and I'm trapped.
I look at the clock outside the cell and it's 8 am. Another three hours before Noah's wedding. I sigh.
A white woman with cornrows approaches me.
"So you think you're too good to be in here with us?" She says. I shake my head no. When she speaks, the grills in her mouth become visible. At this moment I should be terrified, but I'm too distracted by the fact that she has no eyebrows. She obviously notices.
"You got a problem with my eyebrows?" She asks me.
I shake my head no again.
"Trixy leave the girl alone," a woman yells out.
"I'm just playing with her!" She says and her face softens.
"I'm Trixy," she says to me.
"A-Ava" I stutter.
"You're very pretty Ava," she says touching my arm. "How old are you?" She asks me.
"Twenty-two."
"Are you looking for a job Ava?" She smiles and looks at the other girls. Then it finally hits me.
She's a woman pimp and she's trying to make me one of her hoes.
"No, I already have one, thanks"
"Do you make a lot of money at your job?"
"I make all the money I need," I tell her.
"See that's what you think now, but once you start making the type of money we make, you'll think twice about having money that you need."
I don't even understand what she's saying at this point.
I bang on the cell door.
"I want my phone call," I cry out.
"Now!"
"Feisty isn't she?" Trixy says to her other girls.
A guard comes to the cell. "What?"
"I want to make a phone call," I say.
He gestures to someone and the cell door opens.
"Come with me," he says leading me in a small area containing a wall phone.
I dial Dayna's number but she doesn't answer." I wish I had my cellphone, I think to myself, I have all my contacts in there. I then remember that I forgot my cell phone in Noah's room. I call it and on the fourth ring, someone answers.
"Hello?"
"Hello!"
"Ava?"
"Sasha? Oh, thank God. Please help me. I'm in jail."
"You're where!?"
"I'm in jail. One of Devlin's friends or relatives or whoever he is. He locked me up for breaking and entering. But I wasn't, I was just leaving your house."
"You were here? When?"
"Sasha that's not the point. Help please!"
"Okay, don't worry, I'm coming to get you." The phone hangs up.
"Times up," the guard says. He leads me back to my cell.

After thirty minutes of Trixy's failed attempts to start a conversation with me, she gives up. Thank God!
I spend the rest of the hour staring at the clock.
Noah's wedding starts in an hour, and I'm here locked up. Why is Sasha taking so long?
Trixy and the other prostitutes leave before me.
"I'm on Young street and King Road, if you change your mind about the job," she says before she leaves.
After another thirty minutes of being in this hell hole, a guard approaches the cell.
"Avana Stephenson?"
I sprint to the cell door "Yes?"
"Someone has come to bail you out."
Finally!
The door opens and I leave without looking back.
I gather my belongings and head to the front of the station.
I look towards the door and Noah is standing there in a tuxedo.