The Plan

"I swear the baby is Ray's!" Cold jokes again before smirking.

      "Will you take this seriously, it was two years from now that's not that long, Cold you were dead! And I'm pretty sure you're the father of my child." Sara says turning the conversation into a more serious conversation.

    Sara lays next to Cold very quiet waiting for him to say something. Then all of a sudden Cold jumps up startling Sara.

      "I have a plan." Cold says before sitting straight up.

    "Wait what?!" Sara questions not sure if she should be worried or what.

   "Exactly, how did I die?"  Cold asks with a smirk.

   "I don't know and why?"

        "If we time travel to the future we can prevent me from dying."

     "We've already screwed up the timeline enough times, Cold!"

    "Plus, I can prove to you that Ray is your baby daddy." Cold says before jumping out of the bed.

    "Cold, you do realize, you're probably just going to end up proving your self  wrong, right."

     "Wrong 'bout what? Ray is the father so get over it." Cold says with a determined voice as Sara climbs out of bed.

     "No, he's not!" Sara says while walking away. "You coming, Leonard?" She then asks.

        Cold puts on his coat and shoes and catches up with Sara. They demand Gidian to travel to the year 2018. When they arrive in the year 2018 the ship lands and the others are complaining.

      "What do you think you are doing?!" Rip asks with anger. "I am the Captain!"

       "What is going on, you interrupted my beauty sleep!" Jax complains while walking into the main room still waking up.

     "Sorry, Sleeping Beauty, but I have to prevent my self from dying in two years from now."  Cold half explains while grabbing his freeze gun and heading towards the door to leave.

     "Mr. Snart, it's to risky to change the future, we can't risk it." Professor Stein says hoping to keep Cold from leaving the ship.

   "Coming,Sara!" Cold shouts while walking out.

      "Miss Lance, where do you think you're going!" Rip yells hoping Sara would explain.

         Sara ignores Rip and follows Cold off of the ship which leaves nothing but confused and blank faces on the rest of the team.

    "Where's Sara and Snart?" Ray asks finally getting to the main room.

     "They just left... something about preventing Cold from dying two years from now." Kendra tells Ray trying to explain but mostly she herself was trying to understand what had just happened.

 "Okay, so are we gonna help them?" Ray asks with a whole bunch of enthusiasm. "also where's Mick?"

      "I don't know and NO we are not gonna help." Rip answers.

        "Why not?" Jax questions with confusion and gives Rip a look of "are you serious?"

   "Because I'm the reason Captain Cold dies."  Rip says with guilt and shame.