Intro into book.

**********Intro into sequel*******

As you already know this book is a sequel to the book I wrote: Nagito/Hajime X Reader: Is this Ultimate Love or Desperation?

If you haven't read this book I really recommend it before reading this one, as I may refer to moments that happened in the previous book(like memories), and you will be completely confused as to what on earth they are talking about. XD

I'm gonna use what I said before about what would happen in the Nagito Ending:

Nagito and I both escape into the real world. The destruction that we, the ultimate despairs caused was almost unbearable but we set out on a mission together to create a new future for the world, a new type of hope. We together will bring a new kind of light to the world, and live together forever!

So this is the goal you and Nagito are working at to try and achieve.

But as you probably know from my last story, it isn't all going to go as planned. It just not how I write... XD

But I have decided to add a bit more romance in this time. As you and Nagito are already together, we can go a bit further, but No lemon. (Unless lots of people ask, then I may do I one-shot or something)

There may also be some gruesome scenes, like dead people etc, so watch out if your screaming .. (wait why would you play Dangan ronpa if you were.....DUH XD)

And I will also add some random characters in at certain times, to make the story more interesting. Before I plan the story, if you want to suggest a characters you want in it, then please write about them in the comments below. I may change some aspects about them, to fit them in.

And if there's are some certain scene you may want in this story. (Random: Nagito taking you to a fairground... IDK..) please Private message me (so other don't know- no spoilers for them) I can try and adjust the story for you.

Thanks a lot.

Lunanime xx