Dinner With Everyone.

***Dinner time had come. Nagito managed to come out the closet and kept his memories to him self. You had a quick swim in the refreshingly cool pool and when up to dry your hair, but the wound on your head .***

*********YOUR POV*********

I was just finishing putting my hair into f/hs (favorite Hairstyle) when i heard a knock on my door. Quickly checking my reflection in the mirror I brush myself off and open then door saying "Hello?".

I was a bit dissapointed to see Alfred and not Nagito, I mean there's nothing wrong with Alfred it's just, i would have like to see Nagito, since i haven't seen him since we talked earlier. Though I think he has been busy talking to the maids about something.

"Lady L/n", He starts: "Dinner is ready, Master Komaeda is waiting down stairs, so please come down when your ready." I quickly nod and rush into my walk-in wardrobe to get some slippers and then I follow Alfred downstairs to the dinning room. Opening the large door I gaze out at a sea of food, which was spread out along the table.

I mutter a word "Wow...". Nagito smiles when he hears my response. "As we haven't had dinner together for a long time since I have been in the hospital and you have been here, I though we could make it up today with having a special feast, and there is also something I want to talk to you about."
He gets up and pull a chair out for me, I smile and say thank you. Alfred sat opposite me with Nagito sitting next to him,all the Maids sat around the table with us.

The time flew past and everyone was having fun, Nagito had managed to import my favorite food from the Neo Program. The dinner lasted for about an hour and a half, I got to know some of the Maids, as I haven't had time to talk to many of them. Nagito told them about the "Adventures" we had in the Neo Program, though he did like bringing up the times people died. But by the maids's reaction they already knew a fair bit.
The showed empathy towards us. It was really nice while it lasted. but then the time came when we had to clear up, the maids were clearing the table, I was stuffed, but all the food was so good.

All the maids were in the kitchen washing up and Alfred the Butler was busy sorting out the cutlery into piles.

Nagito leaned across the table and reached out to hold my hand. he had quite a serious expression on his face. I had realised that he had waited for a moment when everyone else had left the room, did he find out about the wound on my head? Did that girl Monaca say that I open the door when Nagito asked me not to?

Am I in trouble, I felt a bead of sweat being formed on my forehead and I gulped as i said with a forced smile "Is everything alright?".

He looked back at me, his eyes were as hollow as a hole he then said "F/n...." then he hesitated.

Ohh god that is it, he's fed up with me living in his house, he see's me as a Freeloader, that it, I have nowhere to go. I doomed, I have no family left, he the closest thing I have, But just before tears start to well up in my eyes, he say something quite unexpected.

"F/n, would you like to go out tomorrow?" he blushed and turned away, I couldn't believe what i was hearing. "I'm Sorry...What..?" I answer like a big Idiot.

"Tomorrow, do you want to go out..." he looks down "You know... like a...". His hair flops over his face.
I laugh, I couldn't help it, he was just so cute and here i was thinking that he was gonna shout at me or something, after about a minute or so of laughing I look up at Him, who now had a puzzled look on his face, and I said "You mean like a date? Yeah course I'd love to.".

I had been laughing so much I think I was crying, but it did matter as i was smiling, Nagito breathed a sigh of relief when he heard my word then he told me "Does tomorrow sound ok?", I had lost my voice by this point and I think I just had a heart attack from worrying so I just bopped my head. Then I ran around to Nagito and gave him a big hug. Then I quickly kissed his cheek.

I loved his reaction, as I came away he was just standing there, kinda in shock, Man, he's soo innocent and sweet. I winked at him and said "See ya tomorrow then!"
Quickly I ran upstairs not leaving any time for him to reply, not that I think he would have replied in a hurry anyway. XD

************************************

Woah, Date Tomorrow after a quick Nagito POV, Score! But will it all be fun and Games, or will something happen? hummm... i wonder, Anyway thanks to @HopeNagi_Bae who surgested and idea ;)

Thanks again
Lunanime xx