Hajime and Friends

Meanwhile on the island......

********Hajime POV*********

Slowly I finally manage to open my true eyes... we did it. We managed to defeat Junko with the help of future foundation. We are free!
I look around and see everyone rubbing their heads... Well those who are still alive. The rest who had died in the game are still asleep.... I would say they are in a Coma. I look at the bed next to me, it is empty....how.
On the side it said F/n L/n. My heart fluttered. She...she is not there, does that mean she is alive?
Sonia suddenly shouts out "Hey Nagito's bed is empty!".
I shout back "Yeah F/n's bed is empty too!" I look at her pod one more time before trying to get up. It felt weird like my legs had a mind of their own and didn't want to obey me.
After managing to stand up i nearly triped and a long strand of Black hair fell in front of my face.
Ohh yeah.... I'm not Hajime anymore, Izuru is my name now. I saw my reflection in the glass covering F/n's capsual. Is this really me. Is this the supposed Reflection of Hope....
I look up at everyone, they were all trying to walk and stuttered "I think f/n and Nagito are alive...."
Kazuichi looked at me and screamed and then fell over then scuttled to the corner "Arghhrghhrgh!"
Sonia looked at me "Hajime... that's you right. Ohh god...thats what they done to you.... you look... completely different....".
I sighed looking at myself then at them. Kazuichi hair was longer and spikier... infact they all looked different. Thet were 2 years older...(look at image above). So I reply to Sonia "Right back at ya."

Its a weird feeling, looking in a mirros and not reconizing the face looking back at you. You feel like your trapped in a body thats not your own... Kazuichi was against the wall and was looking at us all scared the turned and saw himself in some glass and scream yet again.
Sonia walked up to him and slapped him "Pull yourself together!". Kazuichi just sat there shocked. I wasnt sure if his cheek was red from the slap or from blushing.
If.. if F/n is alive... where is she. Do I even have the right to call her f/n. Or do I have to call her L/n. She did reget me.. and choose that...That bastard instead! "URGH" I slam my fist down on the glass.
Fuigihiko shouted at me "Woah dude, What the hell is up you arse!"
"We have to find F/n.... we have to save her from that Psychopath!" I grunt. How dare he take her away!

Akane came over to me and grabbed my hand "Yeah! We will find her but AFTER we save our friends! Your the True Ultimate right! So you know how to get people out of Comas right Hajime...I mean Izuru! Don't quit on us now. If I had the strenght to Punch you I would!"
I gulped. She right, we need to help our friends no matter what they did. We can't blame them. Our mission now is to help them then Once that is done, only then can we take our nexts steps. Together.

Suddenly the door burst open and Kyoko Kirigiri, Makoto Naegi, and Byakuya Togami ran in. Naegi shouted "Hey are you guys ok!"
I nod a bit shocked. Yeah they help us escape from that world, their part of Future Foundation.
Fugihiko stands by PekoPeko's pod and Shouts "You better wake them up! You did put them in this state!".
Naegi nodded "Yeah, I think there's a way which will revive your friends."
"Ohhoho you THINK!" Fugihiko walks up to him holding his fist.
Byakuya steps in "We will do everything in our power to help you and your friends. You have my word."
Fugihiko spat on the ground next to Byakuya and huffed "You better suceed..".
"Unfortualy we are unsure what will happen to their memories, if they will remember the Island or their time as remants of Despair. But please bare with us." Kirigiri says clamly then continues "We have to leave and report back to HQ. We will give you the instructions on what to do. And Naegi you Gonna be in deep trouble".
Byakuya adds "Dont think we are gonna help you."
Naegi Nods and smiles "Yeah I know, I have got it covered."
I watch them leave. They got on a ship and sailed away, we decided to stay for awhile. Lucky our friends had woken up with the memories of the Island. I though there would be tension between people but Victums forgave their Murderers somehow. Thet understood the situation.
We had been left a small boat for when we were ready to come home. But are we really prepared to see the world.... that might be a different matter. But one day I did want to see f/n again.... weather she like me or not. I love her all the same....

*********************

Hoped you like it :3

This chapter was requested by @MissKomaeda

I have nothing to say... Yay

Lunanime :3