The Past Events of that Day

Running back to the Mansion with L/n in my arms, I notice something flutter like a butterfly out of her back pocket.
Leaning her against a Tree, I Pick up the price of paper, wondering if I should read it.  Slowly opening the Envelope I start to read it out-loud.

"DEAR NAGITO

Thank you so much for taking me on this date, I'm sure I will Enjoy it, as I am writing this before hand. I love you so so much, that word can even describe it.
I want to thank you so much for taking care of me, Now and through out the whole of the killing game, And hopefully you will continue to do so in the future!
But I can only wish, right? You mean everything to me, and I am so happy! I hope you feel the same way."

From the One And Only F/N xx"

This was so sweet.... but unfortunately I had failed to protect her this time. Maybe she knew I was incapable from the start. But wait, it says here that she want me to protect her, so that what I shall do.
"I'm going to treasure this letter forever" I say while looking up into the endless sky, holding it to my chest.

I close my eyes and say "Thank you". To who.... well I'm not quite sure myself, but there was a million stars out there gleaming down apon us, and one of them has answered my prayers. So Thank you.

After I completed it I began to fold the letter when I saw a picture on the back, looking closely I realised that it was someone I knew.... that face looked so familiar. And finally after a while of pondering I realise it was me, a cute chibi version of me! Wow, how I have changed over these past few years, my hair... my hair has turned white and gone all frizzy, and because of the illness I have lost considerable amounts of weight, I have grown quite a bit....but I guess I am 18.
But wow, how these past few years have flown by, I know I have lost my memory of most of what has happen over the past few years but still.  My hair is so white, like Crystal when exposed to moonlight.
White.... white is not a very exciting colour, it's boring. And I'm not very fit, I have little/barely any muscles and my skin colour is so pale it is ghostly. Now I think about, men that are use on magazine covers are always tanned with muscle and having dark luxurious hair. I mean at least I was fairly tall.... but that about all I have in common with these *dream* men.
While the other hand f/n's hair is a magnificent shade of h/c, with beautiful f/c streaks of colour in it, whilst having a splendid body. Wow life really isn't fair for her. But enough day dreaming, I must get her back to my place.

Putting the note in my pocket I lift F/n back up, carrying her back to the mansion. When I Opened the front door Alfred came rushing and quickly said "Your Maid was locked up in the basement and she was bashed up pretty bad. Someone had stolen the keys! Wait what's happened to L/n?! Are you alright, let me help you."
Alfred remove F/n from me and rushed up the stairs. Looking around I saw the basement door open, slowly going towards It.
Walking down the stairs I hear a few groans, hurrying up I see my Maid 'Flora' sitting on a chair with a ice pack to her mouth, and bandages around one eye and both arms.
"What happened?!" I shouted worried.
Flora mumbled "That demonic girl... she possessed, ya here me! Possessed!". Trying to calm her down as she start cursing Monaca as I say, "Tell me what happened, From the start."

With the one eye she could still see put of she looked up at me "That girl.... that Bastard,  I was serving her dinner just after you left..... when all of a suddenly she leaped at me and stabbed a pen in my eye!" She removed the eye patch to reveal a gruesome bloody mess, which certainly did not look like an eye but more like a fish's asshole.
I shudder, then continue, "What happened next?".
Flora screams, "THAT DEMON... as I couldn't see anything I can only tell you what I felt and I could feel... my hand... no, my arms must have been kicked or smashed in by the chair... and next thing I knew was she had grabbed my keys and was Running, RUNNING YOU HEAR ME. Not in her wheel chair! DID YOU KNOW OF THIS!" 
I look down whilst I admit to knowing about this.
"Then that thing slammed the door shut, I was lucky Alfred came home early and managed to hear my screams! If it wasn't for this ventilation shaft, I would still be without painkillers and in agony!" She winces as the pain was coming back to her. I when to get more medicine from the cabinet, which was in the toilet at the basement.
While opening the door I realise than some were missing, but I originally assume that they were used for Flora and that Alfred got them.
Giving Flora more tablets I help her upstairs and too her Room, telling her to take a few weeks off and not to worry about future Medical bills as I would handle them.
Reaching into my back pocket I retrieved the Note, I manage to find a frame which I then personally place the note in, picture side up. Originally I was going to put it by my bed, but then realised that F/n may want to know that I got it, so I go to her room to see her sleeping, tuck up all cosy in bed.
Placing the picture on her bedside table I bring a chair near her bed. Sitting on it, I wonder about Monaca. I remember telling her where we were going... that how she knew, that's why F/n was caught. But how did she know what f/n L/n looked like, I don't recall ever telling her...

They had never met....

Unless...

The only time that, that was possible was when I was ill... and no one was here. A time when F/n was alone in the house.
I hold my head upwards and see a ventilation shaft, walking nearer I place my ear against it. And sure enough I could clearly hear Alfred sorting out and tidying up the basement.

Suddenly it all became clear why f/n was nervous once I got back from hospital, why she had that blood on her head.... that Monaca..  How could she....
I gritted my teeth so hard I can feel them grinding off each other due to friction. That beast probably threatened f/n, making her unable to tell me, Why that little!
Cut off half way through my thoughts a finger gently placed itself on my lips whilst the words "Shhhhhh, don't worry Nagito. Calm down, there no need to be angry, shhhhh.... it's alright, everything is fine now". Looking up I see that f/n eyes had come to life, brimming with light.

************************************

Slightly longer this time, 1262 words. Are you enjoying, who can say what happens next. Big high five to who ever can guess XD

Lunanime xx