How does Nagito Feel about This?

*******Nagito's POV*********

I heard the Phone messages going, and I saw f/n standing there listening to them. Walking over I placed my Hands on her shoulders. Suddenly out of now where she jumped back and scream. Quickly I tried to calm her by saying "Whoa... it's ok, it's only me, Nagito...". Then she leaps in to my arms, I accept her hug but curious as to why she did it, Making a note to myself to analyse it later. I then ask "F/n? are you ok?", To see if I could get info out of her about the wound on her head.

she was shaking, which proved she was scarred over something, obviously this worried me.

But she then said "I'm sorry, I haven't been feeling well the past few days, but I think i am much better now, I just missed you so Much!".

She peered up at me, her beautiful eyes reflect my reflection, the image Portrayed how I felt, Me staining her Hope. this made me said, but i had to be strong for her, so I managed to force a convincing Smile.

Then suddenly out of no where she grabbed my Hair saying "Fluffy Marshmallow" While she played around with it for a few minutes while Laughing.

This made me smile, I am glad that I could bring some joy to her, even if it's only for a few minutes.
I let my Hands slip which then land on her waist and I ask with a devilish smile "Why did you changed?".

She tilts her head, Man, she so cute when she does that. It makes me just wanna hug her all over. Then the familiar words come out of her mouth that start started our relationship on the despair Island "Huh?".
Smiling I look down at her while saying "When I came up to check up on you, you were in my Dressing gown.".
I could see her face turning red as she quickly looks away, I keep the laugh to myself.

Then she nervously asks "You did what...?"
Noticing what she was thinking about I Blush and quickly turn my head, oh no I can't let f/n think I did anything to her, I didn't but I don't want her thinking that, Alfred raised me and taught me how to treat ladies properly, I cant make his teaching look bad. I stutter as I reply "Ohh I Promise I didn't do anything to you, well I did tuck you in and... but that was it, I promise!". Was it awkward to tell her i stroked her hair and listened to her breathing??

She then replied to the Original question i asked: "Well I can't come down in a dressing gown now, can I"
Thinking about it, its only me and Alfred with several maids in this house so I don't see why it matters, plus doesn't she remember what I told her, well I guess I'll have to remind her: "But I remember telling you that I thought you looked really good in my dressing gown...". It was sad that she had forgotten this, It wonder if she forgotten anything that we have done together, it made me sad that I may be the only one to remember moment we spend together.

I wanted to know what caused the mark on her head, but I didn't want to push her for information if she wasn't ready to tell me, so I tried to hint at the injury by saying "But you were ok by yourself when I was away despite the illness, yeah?".

After a moment of hesitation she nodded her head saying yeah.
This hurt more than i expected, I knew she was lying and she knew she was lying.
The fact that she doesn't trust me really hurt. But is it really selfish to think that, I did the same thing and did not share my concerned with Alfred, so he wouldn't worry about me, she's basically doing the same thing but with me. Why doesn't she trust me....

I nodded back and said "Well, good. I need go and get dinner ready, you must be Hungry you haven't eaten since this morning, am I correct?". But this was just making an excuse to get away, I couldn't hold in my sadness in anymore, i can't believe she lied to me.... I love her.... She's everything to me, I trust her with my life... But do we not share these feeling...

"I guess" she said smiling.

I walked away to the Dining room, I knew Alfred would be in the kitchen, so I Avoided going in there, instead I found a cupboard inside the dining room, crawling in the Bottom I sat there, and cried. Is this the end for us.... I believe in her, why doesn't she trust me... Am I not doing enough. I know! I must treat her to something... I can take her on a date... but to where...

I cant remember what happened after that, weather I was crying for the hell sake of crying or weather I was crying out of self pity... But its must be my fault she doesn't trust me, or does she just not want to hurt me.... I JUST DONT KNOW!!!! My cries were silent, but it felt like i was choking. I felt soo sick, I wanted to be sick... no.. I just didn't know anymore....

(see image Above for Picture at this Moment)

*****************************
Hope you liked the convasation from Nagito's Perspective. Now you can see how you feel and how Nagito feel at the same time. Personally i like to have a sense of everyone feeling, please tell me if you like this or if it just goes on, and you don't really like it.

thanks again

Lunanime xx