Nagito is Home

********Nagito's POV********

It took Alfred 30 miniutes to get home, when I entered, I could not see f/n.
Looking in the dining room, kitchen, after knocking on the bathroom she was no where to be found. Going back to Alfred I ask "Where did you leave f/n when you left?"

"Miss l/n was enjoying breakfast, why?"

Forgetting to answer I rush out the door and called her name, finally I got to her room. banging on it I shout "Hey f/n are you in there???!". But there was no reply.....

Banging once again i say "Ok I'm coming in, in 3....,2.....,1...".
Bursting through the door see F/n asleep on the bed raped up in MY dressing gown.
I breath the biggest sigh of relief. As my breathing slowly slows down the room falls silent.

I can hear my heart beat beating a dozen miles per hour.
she safe.... She must have been up here and not heard my calls, but I'm not mad, I'm just glad she is safe.

I peer back out of the door, Alfred was no where to be seen, I look back at the Beautiful girl laid out before me, to be honest I am scared of getting her caught up in my plans, I don't want her to get hurt. I want to keep her safe from the world, a hope as bright as her is needed in the world these days but I don't want to share her. Is that a selfish request....?

Walking up to her, I gently stroke her soft h/c locks. I could hear her gentle breaths.

While stroking her head my hand comes across something sticky. Quickly removing my hand I look at the area where my fingers touched, my stomach dropped once I noticed the colour.

Red... Sticky RED liquid...Blood....
She's hurt, that why she went back to bed after Alfred left. It happened before I rang her, she was asleep and didn't hear the phone... Quickly running to the bathroom I rinse my hands. Should I wake her? Should i tell Alfred? She conscious as she managed to make her way back to bed and I heard her breathing...So what happened when I was away, as I figured the time between when Alfred left and when I rang wasn't long....

There's No one else in the house, the Maids didn't come until 10am..... then it could be..., No its not "her". There's no way. F/n will tell me what happened when she wakes up.
So I tuck her up in the Blanket, making sure she's warm.

Her eyes start to Flutter But then I whisper: "Shhh, Go back to sleep"
(look at picture on top, it is from this Moment)
In the end I decided not to tell Alfred as I didn't want him to worry, as I know he will worry about me worrying about her.
I don't want to be a bother to other people even if that person is my butler.

I go back to Alfred to tell him were f/n is, then I ask him if he could prepare a special dinner for us when f/n wake up. he bows as he always does and walk off. I wish he didn't act as formal as he did. We known each other every since I was little, except for l/n, he's the closes thing to family I have left in this world.
Thinking about food and dinner I realise it time to talk and arrange things with Monaca but that can wait until after dinner.

*********YOUR POV*********

Slow my eyes drift open, my head still hurt but not as much as before. I mean what the hell is her problem, why did Monaca Have to do that.... urgh. I felt the warmed of the blankets around me... huh I don't remember wrapping the blankets around myself.. ohh well must have don't it in my sleep.
Ohh yeah Nagito, he should have rang by now. I hope I haven't missed the phone. I look up at the clock on the wall.
"3.45pm"
Holy shit, he must be worried, jumping out of bed the blood suddenly rushes out of my head, getting dizzy I grab on to a pole attached to my four poster bed. Quickly I grab some clothes and rush down stairs.

My first destination was the phone. I listen to the messages "Message 1, Received at 9.31 Am:
f/n?? are you there, Are you alright? It's Nagito please reply, Call back when you receive this message!
The phone then continues "Message 2, Received at 9.39Am:
f/n, your still not there... I forgot to mention I am being discharged, I am coming home...."

Suddenly someone grabs my shoulders, Jumping away in fear, still petrified from the Monaca experience I scream.
"Whoa... it's ok, it's only me, Nagito..." Komaeda said surprised by my reaction.
Suddenly involuntarily I leap into Nagito arms.
"F/n? are you ok?" Nagito asks.
Without realising it, I was trembling. I didn't want to tell him about my experiences with Monaca as I was scared of what she would do, but I had to give him a reason as to why I was scared/trembling.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been feeling well the past few days, but I think i am much better now, I just missed you so Much!" I looked up at Nagito's cute face and saw it smiled but something seemed off, Does he know I am lying.... well I'm not lying, I'm just not telling the whole truth...
So to break the awkwardness I grabbed his fluffy hair saying "Fluffy Marshmallow" playing around with it for a minute Laughing.

He smiles changed into something more authentic and he laid his hands on my hips while saying "Why did you changed?"
Looking back up at him, I tilt my head "huh?"

"When I came up to check up on you, you were in my Dressing gown."
suddenly I feel the blood rushing to my head, seriously it cant make up it's mind where it want to be.... I feel my face heat up as I stare Blankly at Nagito, OMG my face must look sooooo Derpy. Quickly i hide my face and stutter "You did what....."
Quickly he moves away as I think his face is experiencing the same thing as mine, he quickly turns and he says "Ohh I Promise I didn't do anything to you, well I did tuck you in and... but that was it, I promise!"

Getting back to the question at
hand I reply "Well I can't come down in a dressing gown now, can I"
"But I remember telling you that I thought you looked really good in my dressing gown..." Nagito's now had a bit of an sad expression. Which made me feel guilty, how does he do this to me... I sigh then hear him ask another question.

"But you were ok by yourself when I was away despite the illness, yeah?" his eyes looked desperate, but for what... so I answered with the only comment that would not worry him, "Yeah" I nodded my head at the same time.

*But little did I know that it would worry him more, than if I didn't lie.*

He nodded back then said "Well, good. I need go and get dinner ready, you must be Hungry you haven't eaten since this morning, am I correct?"
"I guess" I say smiling.
I see him walk out of view, then i give a big sigh, I Hated lying to him....

*********************************
Just got a Bluetooth KeyBoard for my Phone, So it is easier to type and hopefully less spelling mistakes!

If you liked please Vote, it really help me to see which chapters you liked, and how to create the story. It also inspires me to wright if i gain votes.

Soon You and Nagito will be going out on a date (in a few chapters) So please Pm me if you have anywhere you want to go. It only has to be a place where other people will be then I can easily adjust it to my story.

Thanks a lot for reading-

Lunanime xx