The Super Luxurious Hopeful Holiday Full of Love Begins!

**********Your POV**********

I did have a shower. I got changed into my faverite f/c T-shirt and my dotted (skirt/trouser). Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, quickly I put down my hair dryer and rushed over shouting "I'm coming!"

I open the door to Nagito's face, I sigh to myself "Such a cute sight!" I think. He's holding an Envolope, What's that about? I look up at him as he spoke "We Won some tickets for a holiday".

Stunned I stutter "We...we, don't you mean you?" Very happy at the news.
He replies "Well we where the 100000th Customer at that resturant, I don't know who was the exact 100000th customer, But you now are the fuel for my luck so it was because of you that we won these anyway."
I blush not knowing how to react to that statement then the next Question comes along "Where to?" I ask.

"Some island of the North of Japan, a tropical and exotic exclusive Island. I know we have not have the funnest times on islands together but this time it could be different, so what do you think, would you care to join me?" Komaeda holds out his hand

I smile "Yes of course I would love to!" Ignoring his hand I jump in for a hug.
Nagito looks down at me "Good, I'm glad to hear that." He raps his arms around me. I can hear the beating of his heart, That soft warm feeling of his skin pressed against my cheeks, Nagito.....My Nagito Komaeda.
He backs away and say "I'll go make the arrangements, We will be leaving in two days. Pack if you need to." He then left without saying another word.
Excited I rush back into my room placing all the cloths and belonging I wanted to take onto my bed ready for when I get my suit case out.

*******Nagito POV********
I'm glad to see F/n is happy about the trip. I must go and confirm it with Alfred and the Maids, They can have a vaccation too. I must book the Boat and Phone the hotel which we will be staying.

***Organisation of The Holiday Plans goes smoothly Brought to you by Nagito and Staff Crew***

*******Your POV******

I slowly open my eyes, This is it, today is my First Holiday with Nagito!
I run to the window and pull back the blinds and breath in the fresh air.
After a moment of appriciating the seanery outside my window I quickly grab my suitcase and pull it to the stairs. I think to myself "I'm ready, this is going to be so great. I can't wait".
I look down the stairs and see Nagito and Alfred waiting by the door. Nagito rushes up and helps me carry the suitcase down the stairs and into the back of the Limosine. "Thank you" I say.
Quickly I run and jumped into the seat next to Nagito egarly looking out to the surrounding, we start to move. I feel great, gently bouncing up and down on my seat due to excitment.
Nagito smiles and place his hand on my lap "Woah, there's need to get too excited, it's only a holiday".
If only he knew what I knew. It's a Holiday with him! How can I not be happy!
I look at him and give him a quick peck on the cheeks which from that point grew red, spreading across his face.

After a while we came to a stop. I look around a the Big building beside me, The airport. Looking around to see everyone rushing back and forth with all difference sizes suitcases. Bigs ones, Small toddler sizes and The normal Average size. Suddenly the car starts up again, I quickly look at Nagito with a face of despair as if I was saying 'Wait we are not going on a holiday???'.
He knew exactly what I was thinking and replyed "Ohh I hired a boat, for reasons I didn't ant to take the risk of taking you on another airoplane..."
"ohh.." I say slowly pocessing what he said. Yes, his parents died in an airoplane, that's understanable. I then nod and then stared out the window atching the lamp posts pass by, one by one until they slowlyed down to reveal a Big Blue Ocean. which sparkled like the Worlds biggest Jewel, No I must correct myself, I didn't shine as much as my love for Nagito Komaeda.
I looked out at the ocean and saw a boat moored a little way from us.

It was moored in a little cove. I look at nagito and ask "Is that our boat?"
He replies with a nod of his head. The clear blue ocean goes out of site as we enter the forest once again as we make out way round to the boat house. The path starts curving and the car starts to rock. I am violently chucked back and forth. I would have stayed in place is it wasnt for my seat belt suddenly breaking.
Talk about a stroke of bad luck. I was chucked on to Nagito lap as I yelped, mainly out of surprise.
At that moment the sea emerged from the curvy path and the boat hour became bigger and the car started to slow down. I blush and mutter "Such bad luck...." While Komaeda whispered "Thats some Goodluck for me".
I start stuttering "What...What do you me-mean!".
He smirked "I got to feel the warm of you body."
I turned my head away as I felt my head was about to explode. Good luck.... I'll give you goodluck....

Finally we get out the car and onto the boat. We had to transfer all our stuff. The boat driver said it would take about 1.5 days to get there.
We Then waved Goodbye to Alfred. It was only 10 days until we see him again but I wish it was forever. Not because I hate alfred but because I want to spend more time alone with Nagito.

We stepped on the Ship heading off into the sunset as our Super Luxurious Hopeful Holiday Full of Love Begins!

********************

A-Levels are hard.... I have no spare tine..... cries.

The Question is Do you like Boats?

https://youtu.be/33QnUzrZslQ

But I have finally managed to upload a chapter. I Should have time most fridays to do this from now on! Yay
Hopefully. We will always have Hope!

Lunanime Xx