The Mob

*********Your POV********

I roll over and feel the soft sheets slide over me. Cosy.... Slowly I open my eyes to see the picture I drew for Nagito. Huh... what's that doing there?

Turning my head 180 degrees I notice Nagito cursing by the ventilation shaft. Nagito? Then I understood, what he was thinking... it was Monaca's, he knows I meet her, originally hearing her from that shaft.
He seemed angry... I'm sorry Nagito..... placing my toes of the floor I walk up to him, placing my hands on his lips, which stopped his muttering. I whisper "Shhhhhh, don't worry Nagito. Calm down, there no need to be angry, shhhhh.... it's alright, everything is fine now".
His face turn around to me, I could see he was stressed as his face was red, from blood rising.
As soon as he saw I was ok, he embraced me in a hug, he was shaking, scared. So I said what I wanted to protect him, "I'm sorry, I'll never lie to you again.... I'm sorry".

He didn't say anything , though I felt the hug got tighter, this secluded me from the rest of the world, enabling me to be with him and only him. For a long time it felt like we where the only people who excited in this world.
Finally Nagito released me and stoked my shining h/c with his elegant fingers, "Thank god.... your ok".
I don't know how to respond so I just smile. Smile up at my Hope, my Happiness.

Nagito took my hand and guided me to the kitchen for some food. Still we both remained silent, no sure of what to say. But we didn't need to, we both knew in our hearts that we forgave each other and loved and cared each other, that was enough for us.

Finally Nagito said "Be careful....Watch out for Monaca..., all I know is she is out to get you, I don't know how or when. Just don't go out alone, ok?".
He is telling me, he not keeping his worries to himself so I want to respect his decision on how to protect me so I answer "ok, that's fine with me!".

After dinner I hear loud banging and cheering outside the main door "Nagito? Are they your friends?" I ask as I open the door, looking out at a huge crowd.
Nagito came up behind me and sighed "oh no....", quickly he slammed the door, leaving me shocked.
Looking at him I say "Wait, What was that about? Was that anything to do with Monaca?".
Nagito shook his head, "No, did u see one of them holding up a poster with the letter 'D' on it ....".

Thinking back to what I just say I nodded back. Then he continued to say "Let's just say their our fans, we caused a scene at the park and words got out where we live........ As I said us Remnants of despair are famous..... and in a good way to these people... they will cause us hassle, just ignore them".

The knocking on the door got louder, basically unbearable to after 3 minutes of sitting down waiting for it to subside and getting no results I turn to Nagito, "We can't just leave them there.... we should confront them, tell them were not the people we used to be.... at least that should make them leave...Right?
Nagito looked at me then said "Do what you want, personally I think it is pointless, but I suppose it's worth a shot, well me if it works". He sits there and continues to read the Newspaper.

A bit annoy Nagito didn't help me a shout back "All right I will!" And storm off towards the door.
Sliding outside I see a crowd of people with banners saying "D" or "Despair" or "Renants of Despair!" .
Why do I have to deal with this...... but suddenly a little child pulled me round the corner away from the prying eyes of the mob.
"Miss....Miss L/n..... please sigh this..." she held up a poster, it had 5 mini pictures on it.... (picture above on top of chapter).
I reply confused "Sorry.... what is this....", she looked up at me and said "These are your friends, the renants of despair, duh.", she looked at me like I was an idiot. I mean doesn't she know, we lost our memories.... smiling awkwardly I say "Ohh. I'm kinda new to this despair thing...."
I didn't want to say that I supported hope, or at least I think I do. I mean she's only about 11-12, someone that young shouldn't be think about hope and despair, they should he enjoying their life. Then she explained to me, the despair behind this picture.

"On the left, Kazuichi is shooting people", she pointed.... Kazuichi, that's my friend....Kazuichi, she continued point at different images "In the middle at the top Miss Sonia is about to kill her parents, isn't that bringing so much despair" She laughs "And in the Top Right, that's Akane, she starving herself, bring herself despair! Isn't that totally awesome! And at the Bottom Right is Fugihiko, he pulled his own eye out, ouch!".

Is this child mentally disturbed....like WTF! Then she said "And this one is my tots Favorite! Junko got what all Adorb girls get, she got really Raped by Hajime, other wise known as Izumi." She giggled while jumping up and Down, Her pink Ponytails where bouncing out and down.

Then she held out her hand and said "Hey I'm Kotoko, the Li'l Ultimate Drama, nice to meet! I totally love meeting other adorbs people!"

Her smile seemed totally authentic, but I guess it would be from the ultimate Drama.... but something seemed off...

*************************

Everything about that picture is true. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable but in the dangan ronpa world that is what actually happened.

If you dont know Kotoko then you probaly think she is weird talking about what happens or arborable people and stuff. Well if you look up her past you can probably understand why she think that way.

YAY, Sorrie for the wait guys! Had no inspiration and just been rejected from my crush :(

Been very busy so yeah..

Thanks for reading

Lunanime XX