Sickness

**********Your POV**********

Opening the door I see Nagito laying out on a bed, his head instantly turned as he heard the door open. His eyes widened as he saw me, and started to stutter "F/n...F/n what are you doing here? Have you had your breakfast, you will get ill if you don't eat."
That's ironic isn't it, I'll get ill if I don't eat...., but this reminded me I hadn't managed to finish my Bagel. "Ohh here, I have this if you want it," I say while reaching into my handbag to fine the 1/4 eaten bagel, "If your hungry you can have this, I'm not really hungry anyway so please accept this!"
He sits there and stares at me, it's kinda awkward especially when I realise my cheeks are burning, quickly I look away.

I feel the bagel slip away from my hands as Nagito takes it, "Thank you for thinking of me, f/n"
Huh... does he not see that, that is a half eaten bagel..... and I only put it in my bag to eat later.... is he trying to be sarcastic...., this would be a perfect moment to get annoyed at him except for the fact that he is ill and in hospital.
While he is eating the bagel I notice how pale he actually is, more than usual (if that is possible XD), everything but his cheeks had seem as though it had been drained of colour.
Red as rose his cheeks looked adorable while he munched on my bagel.
Ohh Nagito.....(^3^)

********Nagito's POV********

I heard the lock in the door click open, is that doctor here for another blood pressure test, I hate how they squeeze my arm, and then let go giving you hope that it's over but then squeeze even tighter, it horrible.

Making that revolting screech as it opened I saw the shining h/c hair that I love, f/n was here , she came to see me, but why, if your in a hospital you might catch a disease from all the germs...
Looking at her she looked a bit exhausted and flustered, worried I ask: "f/n...f/n what are you doing here? Have you had your breakfast, you will get ill if you don't eat."
She stares at me weirdly, did I do something wrong, Ohh god, I must look like a wreak now, the doctor says it would take 2 day for a full recovery. Suddenly she reaches into her handbag and pulls out a 1/4th eaten Hope Bagel and kindly offers it to me.
"if your hungry you can have this, I'm not really hungry anyway so please accept this!"
Holding it out she turned her head, does she want to share a hope bagel with me, does she want to share her hope with me, does she want me to get better, thus I will gladly accept her humble offer.
Reaching out I receive the bagel and happily eat it.
"Thank you for thinking of me, f/n".
I start to feel a hot sweat cover my body after eating the hope bagel, I knew it, my digestive system wasn't ready yet. Never the less I must accept f/n gift.
Suddenly a wave of sleepiness comes over me, I feel the warmth of a hand on my forehead and shouting before I fall into and endless sleep.

**********Your POV**********
Nagito's eyes started to close, reaching out and feeling for his temperature I notice how hot his head is, calling for a doctor Alfred runs out of the room quickly to emerge with what seemed like a Nurse, she told us to exit, but of course I didn't want to but I got dragged out by security while kicking and screaming.
I didn't talk on my way back to the mansion, I just stare out the window praying that Nagito would be ok. Seeing familiar scenery I steps out of the car only to hear Alfred sat, "Don't worry, I sure Nagito will be out in 2-3 days, so please don't concern yourself to much."

I don't really recall what happened the resort that day, I believe I can down with a bit of a fever, due to the stress of worrying about Nagito.
Night came quickly, as I laid in my bed. Suddenly out of the blue I heard a clanging sound, which appeared originate from the ventilation system.
At first I considered there to be a wild animal stuck, so I ignored it trying get back to sleep to escape from reality. But after some time the noises got louder, thus irritating me.
Slowly I placed my feet on the floor, feeling the hairs on my leg stand on end, I was so cold, shivering, this was due to the fever I had acquired. Painfully I stood up slowly walking to the door, my breaths getting louder each step I took. I followed the sound which lead me to the stairs, being carefully I held on to the banister for dear life as I didn't have the strength to support myself.
Reading the bottom I heard a different banging sound that sounded more solid and didn't appear to be coming from the shafts anymore, tracing the source of the sound which appeared to be the origin of the clanging, I found my self in front of the mysterious door which Nagito told me not to go through. (PS. Look at bottom floor diagram on the first story chapter to find out where this is.)

**********************************
I actually have a fever right now, 😷 which kind of relates to the one she has in the story...

Sorry for the long wait, but hope you enjoyed.

Lunanime xx