The Promise is off

*********Nagito POV*********
Looking down I see that despicable shadow that I knew all too well which lead up to the feet of my "daughter" Monaca...

"Why, Hello Daddy, your just in time to save your special Girlfriend! Ya See, Monaca has a tinsy problem with her.... Because ever since she came along our relationship has grown apart and you are forgetting to complete our Promise, do you even remember what it is?" She says while tilting her head sweetly.
Anger and Fury raged up inside of me "Enough of that, just give f/n back!", I shout whilst clenching my fist so tight a pink liquid starts to ooze out from where my nails meet the palm of my hand.
Her expression changed for a split second and showed a hint of jealousy, but once she saw that I was frustrated and that she was winning the argument, she managed to maintain her cool as she regained her posture, "What ever happened to you doing everything I said, Measly Servant...." She spat down at me as she smiled.
Then added, "Why don't you get down on your knees and beg for a life, just like how you did when we met? Your face looks just as Pathetic now as it did then, throwing away all your Pride and begging for your life, but this time do it for Mummy." She stood there staring at me with that disgusting smile.
Her foot started to tap against the cold hard metal bar of the climbing frame which was currently support the body of f/n, "Come on, we haven't got all day! I'm not a patient person you know, and while your at it remind me of the Promise you made me, after that stupid sister of Naegi, who's idiotic name I can't even be bother to remember as it will waste brain cells made our hideout collapse. Come on servant, get down on your knees and beg."

What else can I do.... I do remember when the Warriors of hope caught me, I didn't want to die so.... so I begged for my life. It was horrible.... I became their servant where I met Komaru Naegi, and help her play the children's little game. I promised myself I would never drop that low again, I would stand up, never disgrace myself infront of f/n. As she stood by myside, and I want her to be proud to do so.
But what else can I do, if I didn't Monaca would probably push L/n and hang her, so reluctantly I got down on to knees, the gravel cutting and slicing though the thin skin on my knees.
Wincing I looked up to hear Monaca say "Well go on then...".
So sighing I say: "The Promise I made with you that day was that I was going to make you become more like Junko, but that was only because the ending wasn't full of either hope or despair. Therefore I found it boring and uncompleted." I continue, " But now I have tasted Ultimate despair followed by Ultimate hope, presented to me by f/n, how she died for me, worried about me. She caused herself great deals of pain for my sake, but because of that a powerful feeling called love was formed, so the conditions are not met on my end anymore!".
Monaca cheeks pouted as she start to shout frustrated, "I WANT YOU TO BEG! I WANT YOU TO BOW BEFORE MONACA!", her hands wailed back and fore, cause f/n body to shake and nearly fall off.
With the time I spend with Monaca I learn't there was nothing I could do in a situation like this except obey, so I did, and bowed my head before her.

Monaca laughed "Well it's seemed the promise is off for now, but I'm sure you will be running back to me crying for help soon, we will see who's regrets their decisions then, shall we?"
She jumps off the frame with a grin and disappeared into the bushes.
As soon as she was out of sight I shout "F/n!", Running to her I manage to release her from the rope caught around her neck.
Gently I lift her down to the ground making sure she didn't get injured when hitting the gravel.
Looking at her chest , I check that she is breathing, and with a sigh of relief I realise she just unconscious, Monaca must have made her inhale sleep gas or something. Monaca knew what she was doing with chemicals and related thing, ever since she came back to my house she has read books and learnt many thing. Which maybe I shouldn't have permitted her, but what is done is done, all that matter at the moment is L/n...
Looking at her still body I realise how beautiful she is. Not that I had never acknowledged this before but she looked so peaceful.... well I guess she must be, right now in her imagination, a place.... a place with out me, why did I have to meet her, thinking about where could she be now if we haven't met, or what would have happened if she had chosen to lie to everyone and continue living in the Virtual World.... she would be free, completely innocent. Maybe she would be happy with Hajime, maybe she would forget all about a stupid price of garage like me.... that would be nice.... I mean... She's done nothing.... she's caught up in my bad luck, it's not her fault... I knew it's, no matter how much I try, I will always be worthless trash.
Without knowing it, I was holding her sweet fragile head rocking back and fore muttering to myself.
After what seemed like an eternity, I lifted her up and carried her bridal style to my house, all she just needed was rest.

****Commentary from characters****

Nagito: ARGH that stupid Monaca! What do you mean, I'll regret my decision for breaking the promise, What stupid thing are you talking about! I'll Protect f/n through Black and Blue, I'll never let you touch her again!

Monaca : Hehe, who said I needed to touch her! Hehe..

Reader-chan: *Wakes up* yawn.... what's happening ....huh, I don't understand....

************************************

Well hope you liked that, just added a little new thing in about, like commentary from characters, including some spoilers XD

It is true that Nagito promised to make Monaca more like Junko at the end of Despair girls,and OT is also true that Nagito did beg for his life. I am not making the basic facts up.

Ohh and thanks to -That-Anime-Freak- Who drew the Picture for this chapter :D

Lunanime xx