Nagito's Mansion

**THE PICTURE IS A HAND DRAWN PLAN OF NAGITO'S HOUSE: FIRST FLOOR.
Please look if you want to know where you are in the story.

*************Your POV***********

Rubbing my eyes, I slowly sit up. It's been a long night and thoughts of the game (killings) still haunt my mind.
I look around the room, slightly confused of where I am. But then memories all flood back to me, the way Nagito had carefully lifted me off the ship which had brought us back to the main land from the original Jabberwock Island: where our friends bodies where based.
The way I kept falling over because I was exhausted and tired. In real life I had not eaten properly for about 20-25 days, I was kept alive with a drip machine.
Ohh yes and that memory of seeing Nagito house for the first time, can I even call it a house? Even the word Mansion is really an understatement...
I can't really remember much after that, I must have fallen asleep.

Lifting the soft, strangely heavy blankets I stand up. Only to quickly fall back to the bed.
(Author: REMINDED ME OF WHEN KIRITO GETS OUT OF BED FOR THE FIRST TIME (sword art online))
My muscles feel weak and dead... but I suppose that what happened if you don't move for 25 days.
This time I slowly stood up, gradually walking over to the mirror.
I was a bit surprise at what I saw I know I had lost 2 years in my life but it was really strange...

I had grown about 2.5 inches and clearly had a more distinct feminine figure. But I had lost quite a bit of weight, was that due to the days on the island, or from being a remnant of despair before that...
My hair is about 15 inches (about 34 cm) longer and I had some f/c streaks that surprising matched my h/c hair colour well.

I hear a knock on the door, so quickly grabbing a dressing gown off a chair and reply "Yes?, Come in!"

The door opens, to reveal my favorite Marshmellow head.
"Hey Nagito! Thanks for letting me stay in your room." I say.
He reply's with "Ohh yeah, don't worry.. Urm breakfast is ready downstairs". Then quickly shuts the door and hurries off.

What's wrong with him... he seemed nervous and in a hurry? Does he know something, or remembered anything.... Anyway enough over thinking I need to get down.

Walking around for 10 minutes I finally find the stairs, holding on to the banister, I look down to see Nagito peering up at me while his eyes where sparkling "Wow... My Dressing-gown looks better on you than it ever would or did on me."
Blushing I quickly answer: "Ohh, I'm sorry, I can wear something else, it just I don't have any cloths with me, except for that hospital gown I was wearing yesterday...but..." stuttering as I try to think of what to do.
But suddenly Nagito comes up the curved stairs to where I am standing and hugs me whispering, "Don't worry, anything in this house belongs to the both of us, because of you I am able to live... and I think you look really, really good in my dressing-gown. So please don't worry."

Smiling he gently pulls my hand showing me to the dining room, which was on my right.
The door swings open, Staring out I see a large solid wood table full of different types of food. I hear a "wow" escape from my mouth.
Staring up at the chandelier I see the beautiful crystals sparkles in the light. Using the few moments I had to take in the surrounding scenery until I hear Nagito say "Alfred helped me make it."
Confused I tilt my head "Alfred?".
"Ohh yes, sorry, Alfred is my Personal Butler." Nagito explains.
"Hello Miss L/n, Komaeda has told me a lot about you." Alfred says while lowering his head and bowing.
"Please Alfred, how many times have I told you not to called Komaeda,Please call me Nagito"
"Yes Master." He says while getting the cutlery out.
"Ohh and once your done, would you please go out and buy f/n some new cloths. Please buy a large selection so f/n can choose." Nagito says while pulling out a chair for me.
Feeling a bit over whelmed, I butt in "Ohh no, please, a plain Polo shirt and jeans will do a treat!"
"Oh no, that simply won't do. Please enjoy your breakfast." Alfred says as he looks over the table to check if anything was out of place, which it of course it wasn't before exiting out of the back door.