Totally Awesome Date! : Part 1

***********Your POV***********

Looking at the Clock it was time,   (Well there was 10 minutes to go, but I can't wait!).

I rushed out the door, and ran toward the stairs. But as soon as I saw Nagito's feet near the front door, I slowed down. Thinking to myself:

Woah f/n.... Slow down, Play it cool, You can do this. It's just a date.... argh But it seems like so much more! ARGHGHGHGH I'm so excited!
Taking a Big breath in, I brush myself down and prepare myself.
Then i use the air from that breath to say "Hey Nagito!", I waved as I skipped down the stairs to his side.
"Hey f/n, I'm been waiting for you" He grins.

Thoughts flush into my head: How long? Am i late... No I am 10 minutes early, does that mean he is excited too?

He takes my hand, and shows me out of the door to to the car, where Alfred was waiting. Nagito and I sat in the Back two seats, and Alfred started to drive. My Curiosity kicked in, "Nagito wear are we going?"

"Ohh yeah, you don't know, I guess I was so excited I forgot to tell you." Blushing he rubbed the back of his head. I smile as a response. He continues to say, "I wanted to take you somewhere to eat first, so there's this restaurant several miles up town that I used to go to when I was younger, I really like it, and I am hoping you will feel the same way".

"Awesome" I say, The scenery that we were driving past was beautiful, but it would never be enough to attract my attention from Nagito. His Sparkling Orbs glistened from the sun reflecting of the lake, which was out the window behind me. His skin on his hand which had used to captured my wrist was soft, just like His fluffy Marshmallow hair. He was more to me than just a Boyfriend, He was the Ultimate Boyfriend, he was THE ONE. His skin sparkled from the reflection of the sun, it was as if I was taken out of my Old Universe and put in a Paraellel Dimension that was only mean't for the god's.

His hand wrapped around me as i lean in, which enabled me to feel his body warm, His sweet, sweet scent drifted up my noise, he stroked my hair. Soon everything feel silent, as the only thing entering my ears was the soft delicate pounding of his Heart.

------^---------^---------^---------^--------^--------

I was so comfy, I could have fallen asleep, if I didn't have soo many wonderful thoughts flowing though my head.

Then something dawned on me.... Marshmellow..... everything about him is as cute and fuffy as that of a Marshmellow, but does he actually like mashmellow's??

Without even thinking my voice Involuntary asks him "Nagito....", he kinda hummed/murmured as a response, too embraced in the moment to fully pay attention.
Then my voice ask's, all but it self may i just add: "Do you like Marshmellow's?".

Nagito, once he had time to process what i just said looked down at me, "Marshmallow's ?, Seriously... ummmm I guess there ok, I think... Why?"

Seriously did I just have to ruin the moment with That Stupid question. urgh, I buried m head in his lap while trying to say "Noth'in, don't worry about it....".

I could feel my face getting hot, but i blame that on my brain over thinking and friction causing the heat, Unfortutly Nagito picked up on the rising temperature occurring in his lap, then ask's "Hey, you ok, is your fever coming back? You wanna go home?".

Well I suppose i proves that he cares about me, But sugesting the idea that we go home, after we have come this far, and how excited I have got about this, we are NOT turning back! "No sorry, I am fine" I say back.

Soon Alfred turns back to us as the Car slows down, "We're here." .
He opens the door for us, Me and Nagito both thanks him simulantiously, causing us to turn away from each other.

Looking up there was a Fancy restaurant called "Gillan's Restaurant"

(Just a random name that came into my head XD)

Beside it there was a "H" symbol. It clearly had nothing to do with the name, It was painted in white. But it was also on the wonk. It had looked like one of the screws had been pulled out. It was weird, but it was of no importance, what was importance to me right now was Nagito, and he was going to be for the Rest of my life.

Leading me into the restaurant, I saw several people inside. The restaurant itself was obviously one of High class, but some of the people inside seemed, how should I put it without seeming rude..... Scruffy, Untidy?. They hadn't paid any attention to us yet.

A waiter came up to us and showed us to a table and gave us a menu, but she seemed to give us very funny Looks, as if trying to figure something out about us. but i didn't bother me, I don't care what she thinks of me, only what Nagito thinks. We sat across from each other, which enabled me to look at his gorgous face..... HeHe....
We picked Drinks, He picked Coffee and I Picked a f/f (favorite Flavour) Milkshake. Once Ordered we talk a bit, and Intertwined our fingers, resulting in our hands being stretched across the table meeting in the middle. well not exactly since Nagito's arms where longer than mine, but ohh well XD.

The Waiter brought our drink's, but gave us odd looks. Then went to talk to the other customers. What is she jealous that I have a Boyfriend like Nagito, I giggled to myself as I knew this believe was a bit bitchy, but Ohh well.

The main course soon came and i had Ordered my favorite food, Nagito wanted to experience what i was having so he Ordered a Share size Portion. The Date so Far was

************************************

I tried to add detail so you can really get to understand and feel what happening around you and the experiences your character are feeling. Hope it work and hope you liked it.

Also is it MarshMellow, or Marshmallow? IDK, please help XD

Lunanime xx