Chapter 5

I didn't like it one bit. None of it. But Chara... she loved it. She made me. I couldn't stop her... but why did she go so far?

Frisks Flashback
~~~~~×~~~~~
Flowey was gone and in his place was... a goat thing.

???~What a terrible creature tormenting such a poor innocent youth.

Frisk~Uhhhh..

By now i was up against the wall I'd scooted so far back.

???~My child, do not be afraid. I'm Toriel.Caretaker of the ruins.

Toriel.Caretaker of the ruins.

How'd i know..?

Toriel~Come my child.

I was just about to leave when... i saw a girl. Standing in the corner crying. Naturally i walked over and..

Frisk~Excuse me. Are you alright?

???~*Sniff* T-They forgot me.

Frisk~Who forgot?

???~Mommy Daddy?? Are you there??

She isn't paying any attention to me... maybe i should take her with me to Tori's house... WAIT WHAT??? HOW DO I KNOW THIS??? oh god.. I think I've been here..

???~Oh.. hi! My n-names Chara. Chara Dreemur!

She seems happier. Tears are still streaming down her face.

She noticed me!! Finally!!

Frisk~Hi I'm Frisk. But, nevermind introductions are you okay? You're crying.

Chara~Y-Yeah... just.. painful memories. you. have. those. too. i. see.

Frisk~Wha...?

Blackness.

That's all. Just darkness.

Frisk~Hello? Helloooooo?

I walked forward and the darkness continued. Until i came across a screen like thing.

Chara~Thanks Frisk!! I'll make sure you don't feel left out on the revenge. So, I'll let you WATCH ALL YOUR FRIENDS DIE. Also i think you'll want your memories back so *Snap!* here you go.

They came back. All the memories came back. Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alfis, Mettaton, Nabstablook, Asgore, EVERYONE! Then there was a flash of white and them gone. Dust took their place. A tear escaped my eye and the vision was gone.

Frisk~No... you're not gonna...

Chara~Yes i am and you'll be watching.. worthless to help your friends. Now, i have some goat to deal with. >:}

Frisk~no...

I reached my hand out to stop her but she dissipated.

Frisk~n-no...

I fell into a crying blob.

Cri-cri :I