Chapter 30

464 words.PEOPLE!!!! WHEN IT IS JUST SLANTED IN FRISKS POV THAT CAUSE SHES THINKIN IT. ALSO! Tell meh ur suggestions on how to improve the story!! THX!!!

FRISK POV

Definitely. Even if we run out of time. I'll still be with you. You got part of my soul now. Maybe that's the first step. See you soon.

"B-Bye Frisk. ....I l o v e y o u..." Sans started to fade and so did I.

I love you too... I guess we were fading from the plain of existence that we both could visit. Or.. l somthing like that. I sighed. Well... now he'll want to sleep even more. At least I'll get to see him more often then. Flowers flashed infront of me. Sup Asriel?

"Nothin much. You..?" I guess whenever I'm not visiting Sans im hanging with Asriel? Cause he kinda 'left' too I guess we meet up here. I still have no idea of whats going on..

Meh.. just a visit.

"Just a visit? Come on! I saw dat!" Asriel smirked.

HEY! No watching those! I thought we established those rules! I don't watch yours so you dont watch mine!

"Heh. Sorry I just had to see the first one!" I punched him in the arm lightly. "Ahhggg... Frisk you've keeled meh!" Asriel laughed.

I frowned. No joking about that... we still need to work thinds out with Chara so no goofing off. He was buying it.

"Aww come on! We can have a little fun right?" Asriel looked bummed.

Nope. Now, lets go watch everybody and see how they're getting on.... I tagged him. YOU'RE IT!!! I BET I'LL BEAT U THERE!!

"HEY!! FRISK!!!!" He ran after me as I jumped down, into the view.

Told you I'd beat you!

"You had a head start!" Asriel pushed me.

Heh. Alright... okay, who we following now?

"You have to stay with Sans sence he's got whats left of your soul. But... I guess I'll stay with you so I don't get bored." He grabbed my hand and we teleported to Sans.

Whoa... you have to teach me how to do that!!

"Maybe I will...maybe I won't... who knows!"

You butt!

We saw Sans wake up. He yawned and muttered... "Can I sleep again please?"

Sorry but no you've gotta get up and do.... somthing I.. dont know.

"Really?? I have to?" Sans looked around. "Where are you anyways?"

Wait..... you can h-hear me? I stuttered.

"Yes. He can both of us." Asriel sighed. "It's not gonna be fun teaching you how this works, is it?"

Huh.

"Yo, Frisk. Who's that other person I can hear?" Sans was still looking around to find us.

It's Asriel

He froze. "D-Did you say... Asriel?"

Yeah. I did. Somthin' wrong?

"Nnhhggg... it's nothing."

<{▪}-~<•°•◇◆《♥◇♥》◆◇•°•>~-{▪}>

Sorry for the sucky chapter.. im tired. LIKE ALWAYS. Yep. Soooooooooo thats it really. Bye!