Chapter 33

I'm changing Toriels font to slanted. Hope it isn't too big of a change. If it is, just tell me and I'll swich it back! ^^

Sans POV

I was back in bed. Thinking now what I've always thought at the beginning of a reset I mumbled to myself, "Why do my thoughts always go there? I know the timeline was real." As usual I hopped downstairs and Paps gave me a plate of spaghetti. I made my pun and teleported to the door, not wanting to take the walk there.

Knock Knock

'How does she know I'm here?'

Another two knocks. "Who's there?"

I heard a laugh. "A broken pencil."

"A broken pencil who?"

"Nevermind there's no point!" Laughter.

I let out a few chuckles and went on with my own, "Knock knock."

"Hmm... who's there?"

"Ach." 'This one is so dumb!'

"Ach who?"

"Bless you!"

"Oh my... that is to cheesy!"

We went on with the jokes untill she had to go her checkup of the ruins, when she finds Frisk. Then I had to try and pass the time, which, by the way is not fun. I sigh and decided that I'd try and sleep.

Frisk POV (also TIMESKIP)

"When you leave. Please. Do not come back. I hope you understand."

"I do Mom." Toriel hugged me then left. I walked down the corridor and out the door. "I made it Sans."

"I can tell." I was knocked over by a fuzzy blue ball.

"AK! Sans!" I hugged him back. "Good to know you missed me!"

"You have no idea how, bonely I was!" He let go and helped me up.

"Anndd... back to the puns!" I giggled.

"You betcha! I got a skele-ton of em'!"

"Oh my god staph!" I said laughing.

"Come on, I thought I was humerus!" Sans pat my head. "Okay kid I'll stop. For now.."

"Hey! I heard that!" I grabbed his hand and tugged him forward. "You needa save some puns for Paps! You know how he loves you puns!"

"Heh. That depends... do you wanna make this timeline normal? Or.. do.. y-you..." A cyan blue blush crept up his cheekbones.

"Do I... what?" I turned back to face him and saw the blue. I lightly giggled.

"Lets just s-say make this timeline different. F-From the others."

"Well.. it depends on what you mean by different."

"Like..u-umm... m-maybe..." His cheekbones were all blue now.

"Spit it out bonehead!" I laughed a bit at my own pun.

"W-Well I-I was thinking.. f-for more.. p-protection... t-that w-we spent m-more time t-together..?" Sans looked down at his feet.

I moved his head up to look at me. "Of course silly!" I kissed his bright blue cheekbone and started to walk towards the 'gate' that Papyrus had made. I glanced back to see Sans with his hand over his cheek staring at me.

"W-Wait up!" He ran to catch up with me. My face started to feel hot. 'OH MY GOD I KEESED HIM!!'. He took ahold of my hand and I was sure I was as red as a tomato. 'Glad I finally got the guts to do it though..' I smiled a bit, being proud of myself. "Annddd..... Paps!" The tall skeleton was standing front of Sans's post, not looking too happy. "Uh oh. He saw us." Papyrus started to walk to us.

"SAANNNSSSS!" He reached the 'gate' and stopped. "WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHY YOU AB--" He stopped as he saw me. Like I would normally do, I smiled at him. "SANS.." I could tell he was trying to whisper. "IS THAT A HUMAN?"

Sans looked over at me and I gave him a look saying, 'I'm not a rock this time!' "Yea. She's a human."

"OH MY ASGORE!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO CAPTURE A HUMAN BEFORE ME?!"

Sans laughed and shrugged. "Well... you gotta have guts to try it!" I covered mouth to muffle some of my laughter.

"SANS! WHY?!" Papyrus's eyes trailed down to our intertwined hands. "IS THAT A MEDTHIOD OF CAPTURING HUMANS?!"

"Uh..." Sans looked at me. I gave him a look like, 'It's you're choice. He is your brother!' "N-No... it's not..."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS?"

Sans shrank down into his hoodie. "F-For.. p-protection..?"

"PROTECTION?! FROM WHAT?"

"U-Uh..." He flashed me a desperate look.

"Other monsters. Not everyone is as nice as you, Papyrus."

"BUT WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO HURT YOU? IT IS NOT NESISARY TO HURT A HUMAN TO CAPTURE IT RIGHT?"

"Y-Yeah but.. some monsters tend to uh.... forget that."

"WELL THEN HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL ASIST SANS IN PROTECTING YOU!"

"Heh thanks Paps." Sans's smiled (like he isn't always doing that! XD). Papyrus grabbed my other hand and we were off to snowdin.

~{♡♥}~•

EKKK!!! So, so, SO sorry about how long it took to get this chapter out!! Lemme just say it was cause of a bug and me being lazy... sorry. I won't take forever getting the next chapter done and out. Again, so so so sorry!!