Chapter 21

(Ok guys! I has a question!! Should i start doing titles on the chapters or is it fine the way it is? Lemme know in te comments! °^°)

SANS POV

My cheekbone stung. Frisk had.. slapped me. Guess that's what i get for making a dumb*ss comment. I rubbed my cheek and mumbled,"sorry..." Frisk sighed. "You should be more careful when talking about the past, Sans." A tear escaped both her eyes and i saw that Chara was holding them in. So, she's really sorry... god I'm such and *sshole!! Frisk realized what she did and hugged me. "Oh god Sans im sooo sorry i did--" "Hey," i looked at her. "It's my fault for being a d*ck." She stopped hugging me and crossed her arms. "Oohhhhh!!! You're in for it now!!" Chara turned to Gaster. "Bruh! Get some popcorn!!" "Chara no." "Awwww why not?" Frisk stared at me. "No. Swearing." There was something about how serious she looked that... was different than the Frisk i remembered. "s-sorry." I muttered again. She sighed. "It's fine you haven't been back in so long. I'll forgive it this once." I was confused. "H-how long has it been?" Frisk and Chara looked at each other. Sighing they said in unison,"It's been 3 1/2 years Sans." "What??"

Sorry its short. Im tired. We did this STEM fair thing and i had to stand there for an hour. It wasn't that it was boring but my legs still hurt. As you may tell, im lazy and dont even like standing. :|