Chapter 31

___words

SANS POV

I sighed. She's dead. For real then. If she's with Asriel then.... I mean. He's dead. Completely.

Heelllllooooooo???? Sans??? You there?

Frisk, I think we should leave him for a bit. He still in shock.

Fiinnneeee........ Bye Sans!

"Uh... Bye kid..?" Jeez. Asriel was right, I am still in shock. I can't even think straight.

"U-Uh... S-Sans?" I looked up and saw Alphys staring at me. "W-Who.. are y-you t-talking to?"

Aw great. How am I gonna explain this? "I-I was talking?" Hhhnnnggggg.... this is bad she'll think I'm crazy. "I guess I was talking in my sleep." She's confused now grreeeaaaattttt.

"B-but it sounded l-like y-you were talking to F-Frisk? S-Since you always c-called her 'kid' o-or 'kiddo'. D-did.... did you s-see her in your d-dream?" She took off her glasses to clean them.

Well sh*t. " Nah I guess I was just remembering sometime when she was... y-you know.. alive..." I sighed. "Sorry for worrying you Alphys."

"Um.. t-thats okay...." Alphys eyes widened as she slid her glasses back on. 'S-S-Sans??"

"What? Are you okay?"

"Y-Your e-eyes.....!!" Alphys was petrefied. "A-A-And y..your h-hands.....!!" I looked down and screamed.

"Wha--" Alphys dragged me over to a mirror. "H-How...why...uh....nhg..."

I didn't noticed that changed!

Hey, he can hear you, you know that right?

Yeah. HI SANS!!!

"Hi...." I mumbled.

"S-Sans? Who are you talking to??" She shook me. "A-Are y-you okay?"

"Wha..? Yeah im fine... why do you ask?"

"Y-You uhh.. um.. N-Nevermind.."

See I knew he could hear me!

He's gonna start listening to us and not the people around him. If we're gonna stay watching him we gotta be quiet.

Aww.... thats no fun.....

Well suck it up.

I heard a giggle.

Okay.......... where can we go then?

Well idk cause unless Sans is asleep you HAVE to stay with him.

Hmmm..... Then go t--

Then a sound I knew all to well. "N-No....No. NOOOOO!!!!" Tears automatically poured from my eyesockets as curled into a ball screaming. "D*MN YOU CHARA!!!!!!!!!"

"SANS?!" Papyrus had walked in to check on me. He ran over. "SANS?! ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED?!!"

I kept screaming 'No' over and over again.

"DID YOU HAVE ANOTHER NIGHTMARE OR SOMTHING?!" He hugged me and tryed to quiet me.

"S-SANS?!" I could barely hear Alphys over myself. "P-PLEASE STOP!!!!"
"SANS BROTHER PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!"

I froze.