Chapter 22

353 Words

FRISK POV

I feel bad for him. I mean, Sans was dead for 3 1/2 years. This might take him forever to get used to. I sighed and Sans seemed to notice but he didn't speak. I bet he was to caught up in the situation. "I-I.. I don't know what to.. oh god.." Sans was stumbling over his words. He walked to a set of chairs and sat, his head lowered. "Sans..." I walked over and hugged him. "I know how hard this is gonna be to get used to but.... come on, you got this!" I tried to hide how uneasy i was but, i think it's safe to say, i failed. Sans hugged me tightly making me blush the slightest bit. I saw a tear escape his eye and i lifted his head up. He wiped it away and muttered,"I-I'm fine.. just d-don't worry about me, k? I can pull through this so don't go wasting your time on me.." Sans gave a weak smile. "Nope. Not happening!" He let out a tiny laugh and sighed. Sans hugged me again this time, there was no sign of him letting go anytime soon. I started to rub his back as he sobbed onto me, covering me in his Neon-blue tears. Why is Sans so... sad about this? After a bit I could tell Chara was feeling a bit awkward just watching this so she flew over and said,"Hey, you two just gonna sit hunched over like that or can we get that last soul..?" "Oooohhhh... right," i looked at Sans and asked,"think you can get up?" He slowly straightened his back and i saw how big the bags under his eyes had gotten. "Y-Yeah. I think so.." Sans looked at my chest,"oops." I realized that my white shirt had gotten stained with neon blobs. "Hey, they don't look half bad! That's one shirt that's not-so boring!" He let out a weak giggle and gripped my hand, pulling me out of the seat.

Sorry it's so short again laziness. °^°