Chapter 4, Dynamic Duo: Partnering Up with the Bad Boy

Azalea:

I woke up before my alarm, it was 6 am I checked my WhatsApp, Liz was online, I texted her "Hey Liz how are you? Wanna come to my place?"

"Sure, coming sweetie," she texted back.

I did my usual morning routine. I wore a sleeveless white blouse, a denim jacket and black slim jeans and I wore black ankle boots. I did a light makeup and did some loose curls to my hair.

"Azza, can I come in? It's Liz," I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I replied.

"You've got to tell me the story about last night, I mean the romantic dance you had with Mr bad boy. I heard he even kissed you." she giggled the last sentence.

"You and Bella must have had a long talk about last night." Of course, they wouldn't miss the fact that the bad boy with a huge ego kissed me.

"Yeah, she told me about the mind blowing-moves you had with Mr bad boy," she said teasingly.

"No more talking about him, you making me want to smash this bastard face," I told Liz angrily.

"Okay fine, fine. I was just kidding relax sweetie. Here I brought you a book." Liz handed me the book I was long looking for The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.

"Omg, thanks." I hugged her.

"You are always welcome darling," Liz told me with a bright smile.

It was still early, Liz and I decided to watch the new episode season 7 episode 14 of The Vampire Diaries. We've been impatiently for Netflix to update the new episode.

Our favourite part about the episode was when Klaus spoke to Caroline over the phone. We both shipped them together, they would have been perfect if they were together, Klaroline. Our most favourite thing about vampire diaries is seeing the sexy Damon.

We got a text from Bella she said she is sick and won't come to school.

"Gonna come to see you after school take care." I texted Bella.

We had breakfast which my mum made for us. I greeted my parents a goodbye bye and left.

We were on our way to school.

"I wish, I had my car." I was desperate, my mum hasn't agreed to let me drive yet even though I've passed my driving test.

"Did you tried talking to your parents?"

"They said I'm too young," I told her.

"Your parents are right! you're a bit too crazy about having a car." Liz laughed.

"Did you compelled your parents to buy one for you?" admittedly Liz is less crazy than Bella and I

"My dad bought it when my mum was in Australia. My mum was quite mad she's okay about it now." Liz told me.

"Your dad is so cool I wish mine didn't always follow the rules of my mum," I told her.

"Hey Liz, it's still early why not getting a cappuccino at Starbucks?" I asked Liz.

"Umm... Yeah!! why not great idea to start a great morning."

Liz parked her car and we got inside.

"May I help you?" a female barista asked us.

"A cappuccino for me and Liz what about you?" I asked her

"Same for me," Liz replied.

"Anything more," The barista asked us.

"No, thanks"Liz and I answered concurrently.