Chapter 8, Stars Aligned: The Teen Party of the Year

Our kiss continued until we were out of breath. He held me in his strong muscular arms, we stared in each other eyes, he's alluring green emerald eyes were full of passion and his eyes reveal that the bad boy has a soft side. My mind brimmed happily with excitement, I knew that our love was destined, now I understood everything, we first collided and we kept meeting each other in random places and now I'm even staying in his house.

"What are you thinking, Princess?" He whispered.

"I think our love was destined," I replied.

"Yeah, I thought about that too," he said with a sexy smile.

"I have something to tell you," I told him.

"Of course, my Princess."

When I saw you,
I was afraid to meet you...
When I met you, I was afraid
to kiss you...
When I kissed you,
I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you I'm
afraid to lose you.

His eyes brighten with joy, "I promised you I won't ever leave you, Princess."
We both held our pinkies and promised that we won't ever leave each other.

"This will be forever the best moment of my life," I told him.

"Mine too," he replied.

He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer and we kiss the hell out of each other. Suddenly, someone knocked the door bringing us to reality "I think you didn't just kiss my lips you had also kissed my heart." he whispered to my ears.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Dude why you keep locking the damn door," he asked.
Caleb went up opening the door, giving Alec the death stare I almost laughed.

"Oh...Hey Azalea, hope I didn't disturb you two," he said grinning.

"No, no not all," I answered.

"The party is on come down soon," Alec said.

"Yeah, we are coming in a minute," Caleb said.

Before going down I checked myself in the mirror and fixed my lipstick.

"Are you ready, Princess?" he asked.

"Yes," I said grabbing my purse, honestly I was quite stressed because this is an official announcement that Caleb and I are dating I wasn't quite ready for it.

I wrapped my arm around him and we walked down the stairs to the party. As soon as we showed up at the stairs, I heard some people asking "who is she?" when we reached the middle of the stairs Caleb pulled me close to him and he kissed me and everyone was like "Woooo it's his girlfriend." There were even photographers, it was as if we are popstars stepping on the stage. "Relax, babe" he softly whispered to my ears, his voice was like a melodic tune.

As soon as we reached down some of Caleb's friends and others I barely know rushed to us and congratulated us.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable as there were too many people but I felt so secure in Caleb's arms. Bella and Liz ran to me and hugged with congratulations. They were both looking gorgeous. Liz was wearing a dark blue dress. Bella was wearing a cocktail peach dress with a V neck and she wore a beautiful golden necklace.

"Girls, you are looking smoking hot and your bad boy's too," I told them and they both blushed.

"Where are the bad boys?" I asked.

"Look, they are over there." Bella pointed at them. We walked to them.

"Hey, you left us." the girls and I said in unison.