chapter 14, Emotional Rollercoaster: The Teenage Oxymoron of Love

"Little bitch!" an angry voice insulted me over the phone, from the raspy drunk tone I knew it wasn't Justin.
I somehow recall this voice, that drunk shit just insulted me.

"Excuse me," I snapped.

I could hear the guy breathing over the phone,
"So you've escaped...for now." He slurred whispering with a ghoulish tone giving me goosebumps on my arms. Even scarier as he cracked up laughing like a maniac.
My hands were trembling,
"Who a_are you? "Wh-a do you want?" I stammered.

"My brother and I are coming for you, bitch," the drunk psycho was enraged.

"I'm no mood for prank calls, get off you drunkard." I was pissed.

"No more baseball bat or stupid vase or Caleb to save you now," and the jerk ended the call.

I felt stuck, fear strike my bones hard this wasn't just any prank call.

"Baseball bat bitch, vase, Caleb" I tried to glue everything together.

"No, no it can't be him, Drake Austin," I was having a panic attack my shaky fingers dialled that jerk number but it was a private number.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. I swear I was about to cry. He called again I quickly slide to answer.

"Drake Austin," I spat.

"Now you know whom you are dealing with." He declared.

I was terrified but I was beyond angry.

I heard some footsteps I simply ignored, it must be some security guy, I thought.

"Come at me, I'll kill you, disgusting shit," I asserted confidently but my heart was indeed scared.

I immediately ended the call.

For a second I blankly stared at the black screen of my phone, what a mess I've got myself into. I felt like an explosion of thunder in the chest and an earthquake in my legs.

"Everything okay?"
I heard a male voice and my quivering arm dropped my phone from my hand.

I turned and it was Caleb at this point my panic attack was getting worse. I briskly pick my phone and rush through the stairs and successfully enter my room.

As soon as I was inside I closed the door my feet felt even weaker and I felt down on my knees. I was in more pain, I couldn't even reach the light switch, the darkness and that stupid panic attack were suffocating me. My heart was beating like crazy and a tightening pain in my stomach.

I had a panic attack before but it usually would go away within a few minutes, this time my mind was a mess. It was as if my drowning in some dark hole. I couldn't stop tears from running down.

I heard footsteps approaching in the hallway I tried getting up but my head was spinning.

The door was rudely opened,
"Rude of you to leave like that," a voice snapped I was sure it was Mr Twit. I knew he wasn't here for me to apologize maybe he was here to witness my soul burning down.

"What are you doing in the dark." Mr Twit asked.

I prayed that he would get out and not witnessed my crappy pain. Yeah, of course, Mr Twit had to turn the light on.

"What hell you doing on the ground?" I thought he was joking and cared at the same time, I was quite confused my brain wasn't doing great.

I tried to tell him to back off, but I couldn't even speak.

He kneeled to me,
"I know I'm not the right person to say that, but you don't look fine."

"Panic attack," I whispered with a raspy voice.