Chapter 6, Deep Sea Romance: Unraveling the Perfect Underwater Kiss

I was slumbering until the warm sun rays peeked through the blinds. I woke up and checked the time from my phone, it was 7:45 am. I walked toward the window and opened the blinds. I was amazed by the great weather. The early morning vibes are great, it speaks of sweetness, the sun was warmly shining. I thank God for such a beautiful day. Having a joyful atmosphere during the morning is a great motivation to spend a great day.

I decided to go jogging at the beach, I haven't exercise for quite a long time. I searched the route to the beach on Google Maps.

I wore a black Adidas hooded sweatshirt and grey sports leggings. I packed my backpack with a towel and some candies.

I quietly opened the door of my bedroom, I didn't want to wake Caleb up but surprisingly, he wasn't here and his bed was already done.

I went into the kitchen and made some cold Virgin Mojito into my Nike bottle and placed it inside my backpack.

I got inside the truck, I turned the key, engine growled loudly, I had to press hard on the accelerator and it finally moves. I turn on my music playlist on my phone.

After 10 minutes I reached my destination, I parked my truck.

I did some warming up when I was done I plugged my earphones in my ears and started running. I stopped when I was out of breath. I sat on the cold, damp sand and practice some meditation to calm down my heartbeat.

After five minutes of meditation, I did some push-ups and squats.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling me. I turned, it was Caleb.

"Hey, good morning." I greeted him.

I could feel him glaring at me, "You look great working out," he said with his lopsided smile. It somehow amuses him making me blush.

"Zack and I are going to swim, join us," how can you refuse to swim with a Mr Handsome Bad Boy

"Yeah...oK, great idea. Where is Zack?"

"He'll be here soon."

I was surprised Zack came with Liz. I wonder how he convinced Miss Wallflower.

"Hey, Liz!!" I hugged her.

"Seems, like you like the bad boy," I whispered to her ears.

She blushed. "Uhh!!! I would never miss a day at the beach," she whispered back.

I never expected that my little nerd would hang out with bad boys.

"Omg, really," I teased her.

"Shhh." she placed her index finger on her lips.

"I think he likes you?" I said to her.

"No, shhhh! You better stay quiet. We are just friends." she whispered.

I was happy that I was wearing my black sports bra and with matching shorts rather than my casual workout clothes.

Liz was wearing the same whereas hers was purple and pink.

I wrapped my towel around me as it was a bit cold.

When Caleb pulls off his shirt I couldn't get my eyes off his perfect muscular body, he looked a like a sculpted Greek God. He has a perfectly shaped six-pack. He looks so hot with his messy blond hair shining in the sun.

"Like what you see," he said smirking

I turned around and acted like I didn't hear anything but he came closer and whispered: "Stop acting and admit you like my perfect body."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Why are you hiding your body with a towel," he said and snatched the towel from me.

"Give it back," I commanded him.

"Nope," he replied in a childish tone popping the P.

I ran after him like a child willing to win a race unexpectedly  I reached Caleb I was about to snatch the towel but my right foot got caught to Caleb and we both fell in the water. We ended laughing.

"You wet the freaking towel," I yelled.

"Don't worry angry-bird I have two," he replied.

I placed the towel in the sun to dry and went back to the water to see Liz who was chatting with Zack. They look cute together.

"Where are you going?" Caleb questioned me.

"To Liz" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stay here, let her know Zack a little more, you know they will be together tonight," he stated.

"My dad has a boat there wanna join me for a dive," he asked casually.

I was quite scared but I didn't want to show the bad boy I'm a coward any way I've always wanted to go diving.

"Umm...Yeah cool!." I said with a smile.

I could see that Liz was happy she and Zack were laughing and giggling. I wonder what they were talking about with so much enthusiasm.

"You see that blue boat we are going there."

We swam till we reached the boat it wasn't too far but the water was quite deep.

He helped me get inside.

It was a small sailing boat with wooden oars. Caleb was very skilled with the oars. The sea was calm and the sun was shining like a gold medallion in the spotless blue sky and the seagulls cawed rhyming perfectly with the sounds of soft waves. My heart is happy in the wilderness of nature.

Caleb grabbed my hand and we both count 1 to 3 and jumped into the water.
I was quite scared but when I saw how beautiful it was down there my fear vanished. This is when I realized that my soul is at peace in the depth of the ocean away from the world.

We both did the Ok sign with our hands.

It was amazing there were different species of sea plants and corals in different colours and shapes it was breathtaking. Fish in striking colours and shapes blotched, stripes, spotted they were varied in shapes and sizes.

For some reasons when you dive your stress stays at the surface. It feels so peaceful down here and it's magnificent with all these beautiful sea creatures.

"My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine." This lyrics from All of me pops into my mind.

Suddenly Caleb pulled my wrist and my body hit his chest and our mouth was inches from each other and he kissed me and I couldn't resist myself from kissing him back but we badly needed oxygen, fuck oxygen.

We slowly swam to the surface and he pulled me close to him and continued the kiss I don't why but I was loving it. He tasted my lips tentatively with his tongue I placed my arms around his neck and enjoy our passionate kiss.