Chapter 10, Midnight Madness: The Ultimate PJ Party

Caleb:
Apart of me wanted to run after her and stop her from leaving but a voice inside my head whispered: "she won't believe you, let her go."

Everyone was staring at me thinking I'm a cheater, well she didn't have the right to make this a public issue, she didn't even give me the chance for an explanation.

I went outside, I was about to get inside my car when Alec arrived "Hey, bro what the hell happened?" he asked.

"She caught me kissing Becky," I sighed.

"Man, what's wrong with you?? you just broke that poor girl's heart," he shouted.

"It's not what you think, Becky pranked me with a stupid message saying drunk Drake Austin was trying to hurt her," I replied.

"That bitch how dare she, she told Azalea that she'll break her heart," Cara said.

"Wait, you knew it and didn't tell us anything!" Alec exclaimed.

"I didn't know that she will go that far. I will smash her face." Cara was very angry.

Alec grabbed her arm, "Don't do anything stupid." Alec warned her.

"You should go find Azalea and tell her the truth," Alec told me.

"Didn't you see the scene she created, now everyone thinks I'm a cheater, I don't want to see her," I yelled.

"By the way, where are going?"Alec asked.

"Somewhere far away from drama," I said.

Suddenly I saw Bella coming toward me and I was angered and mad when she slapped right in the face.
"How dare you do that to my best friend, she's gone and is not replying to any of our calls. If anything happens to her you are to blame!" She yelled.

I was so mad and got inside and car and sped off.

Cara:
"Oh god, Bella what have you just done, he's not to blame it's Becky the bitch who kissed him."
Bella:
Do you believe what he said, he is a player after all.
Cara:
Yeah, he's has a bad boy attitude but I don't think he would want to hurt Azalea's feelings.

Alec:
I took my phone out of my pocket to call Caleb after a while of ringing he finally took the call, before I could speak he yelled, "What do you want?"I could hear his car roaring, he doesn't think straight when he's angry.

"Hey, man you can't just leave like that, you should go find Azalea and brings her home, what if something bad happens to her." I tried talking some sense into him.

"Can you stop bothering me about her. "He yelled again.

"Man, you can't just leave the girl you love like that."

"It was a mistake..." he said and ended the call.

I was disappointed to hear that from my brother, how could he play with this innocent girl emotions, I was a bad boy too, but it was never my thing to break girl's heart, maybe he's just mad, he must have said that in anger.

"Hey, Alec where is he? What did he say?"Cara asked.

"He is really angry," I told her.

"Didn't you asked him where he is?" Cara.

"No, we need to give him some space, he will be fine babe," I told Cara.