Chapter 12 Love's Warning: Keep Your Distance If You Want to Stay Safe.

I was sleeping when the ringtone of my phone woke me up. I checked the ID, it was Bella I slide to answer.

Azalea: Hello.

Bella: Hey, where are you?

Azalea: I'm at Sasha's place.

Bella: You could have at least call us, we were sick worried.

Azalea: Seriously, you don't have to worry, I'm doing fine.

Bella: Anyway, remember we are your best friends if you need anything don't hesitate to come toward us.

Azalea: Thanks for understanding me, I'm so grateful to have you girls as my best friends.

Bella: See you tomorrow.

Azalea: I'm not coming to school tomorrow.

Bella: Why?

Azalea: I don't feel like coming to school.

Bella: Umm... okay take care.

Azalea: You too, see you soon.

I checked the time on my phone it was 4:45 pm.

"Hey, sleepyhead, you are finally awake, "Sasha rushed to the next couch and plopped down.

Sleeping is nice you forget about everything for a while.

"I didn't get enough sleep, last night," I said stretching out my arms.

"Azza, do you have any plans for tonight?" Sasha asked.

"Uhm... no, why?

"Well great, we are going to a party," she said eagerly.

"Party, umm... I don't think I'll go," I didn't want to go.

"You have no choice, other than saying yes!" she commanded. She has always been so stubborn.

"Come on please say yes," she did the puppy eyes thing which works like a spell.

"Ok, fine I'll go." I sighed

"Oh cool, cool! Tonight will be a blast!" she screamed enthusiastically.

"What time does the party starts?"

"9 pm," she replied.

All a sudden, my phone beeped, it was a notification from Messenger, I was fucking mad when I found out that Becky sent me a picture of her with Caleb kissing, my face turned red with anger and I threw the phone in the air and it hit the wall.

"Woo... what is that!! calm down girl," Sasha said and she went to pick the phone.

"Hold on, is this Becky Jones?" Sasha asked.

I nodded "why do you know her?"

"Her father Mr Ashton Jones is the principal of my university and her brother is a town singer. "Sasha told me.

"I heard that she's a bitch," Sasha said.

"Yeah, the queen bitch of the school," I snarled.