Drake 'N' Andrea: The Hook-up Handcuff (Part 1)

Note: THIS IS COMPLETELY A NEW STORY OF DRAKE AND ANDREA. JUST SOMETHING RANDOM :)

Caution: Read it at your own risk. May come across as silly or even lame. May cause you to shake your heads multiple times while reading :p

***

"You know what's the best part of attending parties, Andy?" Sophia yelled at me excitedly over the loud music.

"That one can learn and master the Art of Making Out?" I asked, raising a brow at her. "Sadly not the best part for me."

Seriously, wherever I looked, in every damn corner, there were girls and guys sucking each other's faces and almost ripping each other's clothes off. Alcohol can make a person go ridiculously high.

"You're such a spoilsport!" complained Soph.

"What? I came with you here just because you told me they'd play One Direction songs," I reasoned out.

So yeah, we were at a farmhouse party thrown by a girl from our school. The place was dimly lit and the air boomed with music. People were drunk and dancing away as though tomorrow would come a decade later. And I already mentioned what was going on in the corners. Cough.

I wasn't supposed to be here. I should have been in the serenity of my room, sitting in my armchair and rereading for the nth time Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire page 100 onwards. But then Soph had come along and wanted me to accompany her to this party. The Geography globe knows to what extent I dislike parties but Soph literally lured me saying that they would be playing lots of amazing One Direction mashups. You can imagine how tragically tough it was for me to choose between Harry Potter and One Direction. Never in my wildest of imagination had I thought that I would have to make such a nightmarish choice. My fan girl hormones were at war against one another. Finally after much apprehension, contemplation and deliberation, I decided to toss a coin.

Heads for Harry Styles. Tails for Harry Potter.

I flipped the coin.

And as they say, the rest is history.

So yeah, I'm finally here wearing a knee length velvet dress with net sleeves. My make up, accessories and hairstyle credit goes to my friend Soph.

"The best part of attending parties is.......," she gave a long pause, trying to build up the hype and curiosity, "this."

I grew wide eyes in shock looking at the thing in her hand.

"Are you planning to get someone arrested or something?" I asked, staring hard at the metal handcuff which my friend was showing me with so much pride.

"Nope. I brought this to spread happiness," she grinned widely at me.

"I didn't know you could be sarcastic too," I snorted at the irony.

"Nooo! I'm not being one! Now listen to me very carefully. We are on a mission!" she said in a grave tone, "A tarot card reader told me that I have to lock one hand each of a guy & a girl who really like each other but are hesitant to express their feelings. By being together, they will confess their feelings to each other & then I will unlock the handcuff! If I am successful in this task, I will meet my prince charming! So you have to help me in this!"

Say what?

I blinked hard at her after hearing the "masterplan".

"Are you okay or shall I ask Grandpa Google & Grandma Yahoo to find the best psychiatrist to treat you?" I asked.

"I am serious, Andy!! I am sure this Hook-Up Handcuff will not only make two people fall in love but also I will have a wonderful boyfriend!" Soph blushed.