05 | Deal

Five; MJ

He was in heaven.

It had been only three days since MJ went to Coffee Bean, but now he was craving coffee.

He was craving Ae-Ri's handmade coffee.

"She would make a good wife." MJ accidentally said out loud, and two heads turned to him, with shocked faces.

"What? Who?" Eun Woo asked, his already big eyes widening even more, "You're dating and you didn't tell me?"

Jin Jin, on the other hand, understood MJ quickly and waved him off with a flick of his wrist, "Oh, that. No, he's just talking about Ae-Ri."

MJ glared at Jin Jin, "Shut-"

Eun Woo narrowed his eyes in thought, "Ae-Ri...as in the girl who was expelled last year?"

MJ clapped his hands once, and sat on the table beside Eun Woo, "Yes! Did you notice her small face, and full lips? She's beautiful, isn't she?"

Jin Jin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, so, you're dating her?" Eun Woo asked in disbelief.

Jin Jin snorted, "As if."

MJ glared at Jin Jin, and hit the back of his head, "How disrespectful. I can get any girl I want, okay?"

Jin Jin slammed his palms on the table, "Okay! Let us make a deal!"

"What deal?" Eun Woo asked.

"If you can get Ae-Ri, the cold hearted ice queen, to fall in love with..." Jin Jin paused to snicker, and glance at MJ, before continued speaking, "You, then I'll treat you to two weeks worth of grilled beef."

MJ grinned, and spat on his palm before holding his hand out for a handshake, "You make the best deals, Park Jin Woo!"

Jin Jin smirked in response, and did the same thing as MJ and linked their hands in a handshake.

Eun Woo wrinkled his nose in disgust, "Disgusting."

Jin Jin and MJ ignored the boy, as they fist pumped each other.

"It's a deal."

「•」

Dedicated to @QueenMichelsa :) HI ELSA HEHE.

#HappyJinJinDay!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL LEADER WITH THE BEAUTIFUL EYESMILE AND THE BEAUTIFUL FLUFFY COLOURED HAIR ILY

Wattpad finally downloaded on my phone. Wheeeeeee.

I haven't checked my notifications yet, because I've been busy so I'll check it tomorrow.

I feel like deleting my tags challenges. I don't really want people to know that much about me anymore.

Will probably 90% delete it tonight.

Love you all, sorry for the slow updates.

Xoxo.

[Oh, look, it's back to the long author notes. Not a good sign, eh?]