16 | Fight

Sixteen; Ae-Ri

It had been a month since then.

Ae-Ri had been smiling more, and hanged out with MJ and his group more nowadays.

They were really nice, and warm.

She took a liking to Sanha because he was the adorable puppy of the group.

As Ae-Ri stood behind the counter, mixing coffee beans together, she felt an arm weigh down on her left shoulder.

Hansol grinned down at her.

"What?" She snapped, as she shrugged off his arm, "Your arm is heavy. Don't damage my shoulders, thank you very much."

"You seem happy these days. Why? Got a boyfriend?" Hansol grinned.

Yeo Ra stood next to him, her eyebrows raised expectantly, "Eh? Really? Ae-Ri got a boyfriend?"

Ae-Ri frowned, and stepped on Hansol's shoes.

He hadn't caught onto Ae-Ri and Yeo Ra's slightly damaged relationship yet.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Ae-Ri hissed, as Hansol started jumping around on one leg, crying out in pain.

Yeo Ra laughed, and patted Ae-Ri's shoulder, "Don't be so tense!"

Ae-Ri's reflexes reacted quickly, and she slapped her hand away.

Hurt flashed through Yeo Ra's eyes, but she laughed it off, "Ah. You haven't forgiven me, huh? I'm sorry."

Yeo Ra backed away, and walked off.

Hansol frowned at the scene he just saw, and Ae-Ri shrugged.

"What does she mean by that, Ae-Ri?" Hansol asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"Tell me." Hansol persisted.

"Why should I?" Ae-Ri snapped.

"Because it involves Yeo Ra!" Hansol snapped back.

"And so what if it does?" Ae-Ri cried, shoving Hansol slightly.

"It matters to me, because she is my girlfriend, damn it!" Hansol said angrily, grabbing Ae-Ri's shoulders.

Shocked, Ae-Ri looked at him.

"You guys are..."

"Yeah. We're together. We've been together a week ago." Hansol smiled, but quickly frowned again.

"Tell me, please." He whispered, looking at Ae-Ri straight in the eye.

Ae-Ri took a deep breath and pushed Hansol away, "Leave me alone!"

Her elbow hit the cup that was on the counter beside her, and it went toppling to the ground.

A loud sound of a saucer and its cup shattered, as Ae-Ri fearfully looked at Hansol, then at Yeo Ra.