2. Priorities

(THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL _opheliac for writing for 'David'. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day, another city, another hotel room. At least this one has really comfy beds with a shít ton of pillows. It's perfect for laptop time.

Now that we've gotten all the boring exposition out of the way we can move on to my dirty little secret. It's not really a secret since it's out for everyone to see, but it's definitely a secret I keep from Scott.

I've already mentioned that I write fic, but let me explain a bit more about it. I've been in the fandom since the very beginning and I think that's why my stories caught on so well (I mean when there's slim pickings beggars can't be choosers). Fics were few and far between for the longest time. The ones that were around back then usually had Scott paired with females with vague descriptions, sloppy sex scenes full of a thousand watered down synonyms for 'penìs' because the authors were too afraid to say the word CᴏCK, and 'plots' so scattered it made me want to vomit. (DISCLAIMER - no offense to any writers, that's just not my scene. To each their own.) It was tough to find someone to pair him with because he'd been such an assgoblin back then and didn't really do any public things with any hot guys.

Finally, I decided it was time to fix that. If Scott wasn't going to take the initiative and find a hot guy to hang around with then I would make one up for him. Me.

Ok maybe not exactly me but a version of me that would be worthy of Scott.. If I were Emerson (my character) then Scott would be mine and we'd fück off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who wishes they were Emery. #Emerott eventually caught on and soon my created OTP had it's own little mini fandom.

Now before we go further I have to admit that I am not even close to the greatest writer in the world and I'm not even the greatest writer in the Scott fandom, but it's fun and people like it and it helps me get out some of the damn sexual frustration the real Scott leaves me with on an hourly fücking basis.

Now... what to write... what to write. I need inspiration. This usually isn't a problem as I see the subject of my stories every damn day. Unfortunately Scott is out with some of the crew so my eye candy options are currently limited. Still I need something... an idea... ANY idea.

I need David.

David is my internet bestie who deals with my whining and bullshít as long as he gets first dibs on my stories. So maybe I tricked him into being my beta. I have no regrets.

To the chat I runnnnnnn

Lance: DAVVVVIIDDDDDD
Lance: HELLPPPP
Lance: SOS
Lance: 911
Lance: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i'm a fücking drama queen. Gets the job done right? You may have also noticed that I go by 'Lance' in the fandom. Mundane but it was on the pack of crackers I was eating when I was trying to come up with a name. Could you imagine if people knew I was Scott's assistant. Just the idea makes me nauseous. OOOh David read my messages. Took him long enough. Now ANSWER ME, BITCH! Please?

David: I'm going to need more coffee for this

Lance: Its like 10 PM
Lance: fück timezones

David: it's not like coffee has a time limit

Lance: I forget you're a fücking vampire and never sleep

David: don't mock my sleep deprived body please