3. Pushover

Give it up for Sreed09 for writing for Ava :) Yay for friends <3 

------

So, it turns out that Scott getting an Instagram was probably not the wisest idea I've ever had. Don't get me wrong, it's great for staring at........  until you see your own face on it!!!!!

I try to stay incognito for a reason! People go nuts over him. Teens and preteens are friggin' scary when they wanna be. I don't want to get mauled between a venue and the tour bus! I bet Ava is going to have a heart attack. Ava is my friend from college, the only one in the fandom who knows the truth about me. I trust her to manage the website and accounts and squash any rumors before they get out of control. It's becoming a difficult job now that Scott is getting happy with his camera phone.

Mitch: HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Mitch: !*$#&*(#@?!??!!!!!!

Ava: Did what?

Mitch: INSTAGRAM! WHY AM I ON HIS INSTAGRAM!
Mitch: can't he just take a picture of food or bushes like normal people!

Ava: He did? Wait I have to go see.
Ava: You're a model.
Ava: Scott just likes to appreciate art

Mitch: God, how many asks have there been about me on Tumblr?

Ava: Um... they've basically all been about you.
Ava: Mostly people complaining, some shippers. The ones who ship you are amusing.

Mitch: no one ships us harder than me. 

Ava: I am number 2 in that ship line honey.

Mitch: then we'll both go down with it.
Mitch: Ugh, people are going to hate me. I'm going to end up getting murdered by a stalker fan 

Ava: Don't worry, Scott will protect you ;)

Mitch: Please. He's a giant jellyfish he can't protect himself let alone me

Ava: we both know Scott wouldn't let anything happen to his Mitchy okay.

Mitch: he's such a fücking tease and I can't stand it
Mitch: but I also love it
Mitch: I'm a masochist.
Mitch: and a terrible person

Ava: No, you're a NORMAL person. Any sane person would give their left kidney for Scott to treat them the way he treats you.
Ava: or have someone look at them the way he looks at you. seriously.
Ava: He looks at you like you're the last bit of Nutella in the jar

Mitch: he treats me like his little kid brother not exactly the attention I'm going for

Ava: Yes. Because constantly taking pictures of you, wanting to cuddle with you, wanting to spend endless amount of time with you sounds like a sibling relationship to me. Don't be a dumb ass.

Here we go again. We go through this periodically, but she doesn't know what I know. When Scott started his transition into a giant teddy bear, I thought for sure he was flirting with me. I was SO sure that all of my dreams were gonna come true and in cheesy romance novel style we would fall in love and be the new Bey and Jay. It didn't take long before I realized I wasn't special. He does the same thing with Kirstie and Esther and his friends from back home.

It's just how he is and while I would sell years of my life to have him feel the same way about me that I feel about him, it's never going to happen. Not being ignorant, just being honest with myself. It's easier that way. Besides, how lucky am I that I even get to be friends with him? Can I really complain?