30. Locked & Loaded

"How was your meeting?"

I slide my fingers along the back of one of the bar stools as I get closer, but my gaze never leaves his. The surprise is waning and I can see the shock slipping away to be replaced with a narrowing of eyes and a set of jaw. 

He doesn't answer my question and I can feel excitement tingling just below my skin, traveling from my toes to the top of my head like electricity in my veins. I raise an eyebrow but move in front of him to bend (damn these tight pants and these probably too tall/thin heels. BALANCEEEE) and retrieve the bag that he had dropped to the floor. I'm barely upright again when hands grab at my waist and i'm pulled forward into him.

Damn, is it good having a solid piece of man for a boyfriend. Like on a scale from 1 to 'never ever move unless it's to fück me until i can't walk' he's definitely the latter. I somehow keep hold of the bag I'd just made such an effort to retrieve but he lets go of me only long enough to grab it from my hand and toss it towards the counter without a second glance.

Here's to hope it wasn't breakable.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now, but I really don't want to mess up the pretty picture." He takes my chin in one hand and tilts it just a bit upward, and I lick my lips.  Thank you Jeffree Star for this lovely kiss proof liquid lipstick I'm sporting. Highly recommended.

"So you like it?" My voice is lower than usual, the proximity making my already too tight pants just an eensy bit tighter.

"Like isn't even close to a strong enough word. You look amazing."

He slides his hand from my chin to my neck and then down my arm to take my hand in his. I'm a little amused when he takes a step back and looks me over from top to bottom and then back again on a repeat cycle for a few seconds. There's a tiny smirk that creeps up his lips and a sparkle of mischief in his eyes and mama is DOWN for whatever is on that gorgeously creative mind of his.

"Do I get a spin?"

"You're lucky you get me standing still in these shoes but, hey, I'm down to try anything once."

I start my spin, but I'm stopped halfway when he moves in behind me, hands again on my hips and his lips on my neck. "As sexy as you are right now... I can't wait to unwrap this amazing present Please tell me you took pictures because I'm not going to last long before I lose control, Baby."

Oh, really? I'm glad he can't see my confident smile fall as the combination of his mouth on my neck, his hands on my hips and the hard body against my back sends my brainwaves scattering and there isn't much I can do but press back against him. It's a natural reaction, but I can't seem to make myself stop.

The growl I get in response is satisfying, but also overwhelming. I'm, rather quickly, losing my ability to think. I need to get the situation back under control, but fück him and his extensive knowledge of my body and how to push the right buttons to send me into overdrive. BUT IT'S SCOTT! It's not exactly easy to resist him!

Alright, Mitchy. Pull it together. YOU are in charge today. Deep breath... in ... out. Ok.

I manage to pull away from him and take a few steps out of his reach before I turn back to face him. "You mean you don't want to take pictures of me?" I can see by the obvious rise and fall of his chest that he's breathing heavily, and I can't help but feel a little cocky about it. (I can hear you giggling. Don't worry, I am too, you big pervs) I mean how many people can say that they have this effect on Scott Hoying? That's right, bitches. Only one and it's MEEEEEEEE! MEEEEEEE! *insert Elle Woods meme here*