11. Shipping Wars

My life is a rollercoaster, I swear.

These past three weeks have had so many highs and lows I think I'm permanently nauseous. Scott was so sweet after the whole 'Nyle' incident. He 'made' me breakfast in bed (AKA ordered room service) and didn't leave my side for days. I won't complain, you know I adore me some Scott time :). We finished off the last tour stop in LA and afterward a few crew members went and got matching tattoos. I wasn't a huge fan of the design so I chose something similar but a little different, Scott and Candice liked my design better so now we're the three musketeers.

It's so cute. It's a little skull <3 Scott and I got ours on our finger and Candice got hers on her arm. It's so cute I could vomit.

Anyway back to my life.

So Scott had this radio station meet and greet thing with like 8 people who won a Q&A and a pic with him. This wouldn't be important if one of those little... *deep breath* fans... hadn't had the audacity to ask Scott if he and I were dating. #1... HOW RUDE. #2 THAT'S NOT OKAY, PEOPLE! #3 way to ruin my happiness ... nosy bitches. I mean, don't people understand how a 'personal' life works? It's NOT ok to ask a celebrity who they're sleeping with. THAT IS NOT OK.

Scott handled it with ease, even though he was understandably uncomfortable. He just kind of laughed it off and said we're just friends, but he got weird after that. We talked about it later, but he was so awkward it was SOOOO uncomfortable. THANKS RUDE TEENIE BOPPER. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW, Michelle Branch! Grrrrr Argggh. 

Moving on before I blow a gasket. So, now here I am just hanging around LA while Scott is in the studio or hangs out with Alex and his other friends he hasn't been able to see because of tour. It's lonely, but I'm learning to enjoy the time alone. I have my own friends I go out with sometimes and I think I'll start looking at new places soon, but... I dunno. I have a love/hate relationship with time off.

I have to talk to Ava and see if I can fly her out to go house hunting with me, she would LOVE that. I should probably go visit my parents at some point, but I have plenty of time for that.

Maybe I'll write something. OH wait I forgot to tell you! Here's a new development, I've discovered there is FANFIC... about ME... Scomiche (seriously, Ava? Wouldn't Scotch suffice? You know mama loves her some spirits) has some followers and it's kinda fun to read it. Ok, I'll admit that initially it was weird and really freaky, (which started a weird crisis where I didn't know if I should be writing about Scott and it was just all around a bad night) but then I got over it and now it's kinda fun to read about a world where me and Scott are boinking like thirsty bunnies. I won't complain.

I like Scomiche, but for now there's a new ship that has come along and bumped Scomiche down a peg... Scolex. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Alex. He's gorgeous, sweet as cotton candy (as long as you don't say anything bad about Carrie, Taylor or Dorothy), and he's an amazing friend to Scott. They've been friends since before Scott was a household name and he's stuck around even through Scott's asshat phase. The thing is, I think they'd be amazing together and Alex would definitely treat Scott the way he deserves, but they're literally just as much sisters as me and Scott are. It's kind of adorable to watch those two giant puppies when they're together.

Really the only bad part is watching people online bash me to support Scolex. That's a bit tough to swallow. People can get down right MEAN and CRUEL. It's not much easier to watch them bash Alex either because he certainly doesn't deserve it, (have you seen him? Have you met him? TOTAL sweetheart) but I guess the shipping wars just make me uncomfortable all around. People should just realize that Scott's not a chew toy being pulled between me and Alex, he's a single guy and seems to want to stay that way, at least for now.