BONUS ROUND: David

((written by our favorite Italian Queen (ok not Mitch, but close) _opheliac))

----------

I always thought that being a fangirl was hard - you end up caring about someone's life more than you care about yours. You stalk their social media, you search for every single piece of information about them, and you spend hours wondering why, why you're not their friend. Why you're not close to them, to know their deepest secret, how they really are.

But let me tell you. When that happens, when you end up knowing more than a normal fan should, some of the magic disappears. You realize that, although wonderful, they're still human beings. And boy, are humans fücked up.

When Mitch first told me who he really was I was pissed off because he lied to me, but when that passed, I was excited. One of my best friends was my idol's best friend! And, more importantly, he was an insider of my ultimate OTP, sharing with me the behind the scenes info of the relationship I've been loving from the outside. It was a bit like winning the jackpot.

Wrong. The jackpot isn't as sad as this whole mess.

The thing is, as a fangirl I really fücking love Scott Hoying. Nice, gorgeous and talented. But, as Mitch's friend, I kinda want to fly to wherever he is and slap him silly for being so incredibly stupid. Because really, no one can be so stupid without getting a punishment.

It was sad seeing Mitch suffer because he could do nothing but spend his days pining for Scott, when the idiot didn't seem to realize he's actually as in love with Mitch as Mitch is with him. As a shipper I wanted nothing more than for those two to get over their damn selves and be together, forever, in love. But as a friend I had to agree that he was doing the right thing when he switched artist.

You can't wait forever for a boy to stop being stupid, am I right?

I really hoped Mitch would get better. You know, time heals everything, far from the eyes far from the heart, that kind of shit. Ha. Nope, not happening. He's even more a mess now after months, missing Scott and generally still being completely in love with him. And I mean, I get it, it's Scott Hoying we're talking about. The boy is a dream with legs.

I can't even be that mad with Scott, because dammit, he's as bad as Mitch right now ( and I know this because being friends with Mitch somehow led to me becoming Connor's friend which..well, that's a drama for another day. Let's just say, this boy gets lots of info from both sides. Yay. )

So let's recap: Mitch is as sad as any heartbroken boy would be, Scott is a sad kicked puppy whose tweets make you want to cry your eyes out worse than Adele's songs, and Connor and I are getting the bad end of the situation. The bright side? I get to whine to Con about it.

Oh. Speak of the Devil, guess who's skyping me. Come on David, stop checking yourself in your phone screen and answer the call, stop crushing over a boy you'll never get. Even if he's totally adorable..and cute..and funny..and nice. Oh my god I talk too much to Mitch, he's a bad influence.

I should have kept crushing over my stupid coworker. But no, he's not even as cute or wonderful as Connor. I'm in so deep they're gonna have to use a telescope to find me.

"Hiiiii," I say as soon as Connor's face shows up, and I really hope he doesn't notice me blushing. More than 3 months speaking to him, and I still can't handle it.

"Hey hey hey!" His smile is so bright I think I just went blind. His hair is fluffy and perfectly tousled and he looks comfy in whatever he's sitting. I can hear different people talk, so I guess he's on a break and calling me. Ugh. As if that helps my crush. "Whatcha doing?"