9. Home Alone-ish

I feel like mush. It's a beautiful morning... afternoon... whatever. I'm homeeeeeeeee.

It's funny, no matter how long I spend away in luxury hotels, my little closet of a house still feels like safety. I could afford to move if I wanted, and I may start checking out places further from the congestion of the city, but for now... it's just fine.

Scott won 3 of 4 Grammys last night, no big surprise there, and we were up most of the night partying. A lot of people would chop off their arm at a chance to party with Scott and his friends, but I've realized that celebrities are just people and most of them are completely normal, goofballs and putting them all together makes for a really, really, really fun night.

I don't even know how many times I was dragged into the photo booth. So many good memories.

I don't know what I'm going to do with this day off I have. Maybe I'll clean... HA prob not. I have a cleaning lady that takes care of that while I'm away. She's amazing. Maybe I'll go shopping for something to wear when we fly to Nashville this weekend for an event. Maybe I'll just be lazy and enjoy a day of quiet.

I don't even know what to do with quiet. Do I even know what to do when Scott's not around? I'll figure it out.

I'll prob just end up writing dirty stories about him anyway.

Crap my phone is buzzing. That's a lot of notifications. Eh, it's prob just everyone freaking out about Scott and his perfection at the awards show. He could not have been more gorgeous, I swear. Kirstie and Candice deserve a gold medal for dressing him to murder hearts... cause, boy, did he. Alright, my inner fangirl is ready to let her voice be heard. I need a laptop for this, it takes too long to talk on a phone.

Once my MacBook and my coffee have been acquired I open up the chat and sure enough, David is ready for freak out.

How convenient :)

___

David: Whhhyyyyy why are you always sleeping when juicy shit happens
David: Lanceeeeee
David: come on wake up you idiot I need someone to flail withhhh

Lance: calm your tits im here

David: Calm MY tits?? How are you even sleeping when the fandom is exploding?
David: What kind of fangirl are you???
David: how is the website not exploding wtf

Lance: b/c I deserve to sleep and Ava is ... doing ava things or Scott finally killed her with his perfect face
Lance: you're in charge go take care of business
Lance: just don't spread rumors
Lance: but yeah 3 out of 4 grammys aint bad, right? and how beautiful was he

David: He deserved all of them but I mean, we can get behind it
David: oh my god all the comments and messages on everything are about Mitch. I TOLD YOU THEY WERE DATING!!!

Lance: are you still on that kick? just because he thanked him in his speech doesn't mean anything

But it was very sweet and even though it was only a quick passing mention in a sea of other names, he still thought to thank me. Sweet, right?

David: listen Lance, I know you love him and you want him all for yourself but you need to open your eyes
David: who thanks his own assistant on a grammy winning speech? No one. And did you see how they were ALWAYS glued to each other?

Well that's true. It's just how we are.

David: And how Scott looked at him? Granted, boy was walking sex in that outfit, but COME ON.

Oooo I love compliments.. I like this conversation. Keep em' coming :)

Lance: look I can live in a CONTINENT of denial ... Scott is for meeeeeeeee
Lance: I will admit tho... that outfit was pretty on