A New Love 3

When the plane landed in Italy, where they'd spend the first week, all the lucky employees, there were 5 including Reba and Narvel, were shuttled to the hotel, in separate cars, where they would be shown their rooms and served a complimentary dinner. Reba was told to bring a few classy items for such an occasion. She had brought a strapless floor length green dress, a halter style knee length red one, and a dark blue spaghetti strap knee length one.

At the hotel a bell boy brought her luggage in, she rummaged around in her purse for a tip as she looked at all the elaborate decor, without looking down she handed the young man some cash, he held his hand up "no, no tip is nessicary" he said in a thick Italian accent. "Oh please just take it" she countered with her thick Oklahoma accent. He just chuckled and said "no" again. She frowned and looked down at her hand "crrraaaap!" She shoved her hand in her purse, no wonder he wouldn't take the money it was for Elizabeth's 1st grade back to school bash! "Well be must think I'm an idiot!" She mumbled to herself. "In all fairness, I thought it was pretty cute!" A voice said from behind her, she whirled around, to see a broad shouldered man with his arms crossed and a smile plastered across his face "NARVEL?!" She tried to stammer out a few words, but nothing came out she just pointed her finger at him with her mouth open, he chuckled. "Reba Hart?" The desk clerk called her name. She gave him one last 'we need to talk look' and walked away.

A bell boy grabbed her things, thankfully it was a different one than before. He talked about the hotel and all its perks as they walked but she couldn't really listen right now. They exited the middle elevator on the 4th floor as he was talking about the complimentary snack and alcohol bar that was open 24/7. "Ah room 326 that's you!" he said shoving the key in the keyhole. He opened the door to a huge room, it had a sitting area with a couch and two winged back chairs and a coffee table, a large flat screen tv that could be seen from almost anywhere in the room, but was centered on the tall king sized bed with at least three dozen throw pillows! "...and the bathroom has a garden tub and walk-in shower" he finished "is there anything else I can help you with?" She was still gaping at the incredible room and just shook her head no. "Okay then dinner will be in 2 1/2 hours" he handed her the key and left.

Reba set her things down and walked around taking in all the details, it was gorgeous! She sat on the plush bed, it felt brand new! She checked the bathroom it was just as elaborate. She began unpacking placing clothes in draws and hanging up her three dresses. Reba grabbed some underwear and a robe and took a shower.

When she was done she blow dried and curled her hair then pinned it back to do her her makeup. She walked back out to the closet to pick out a dress. She examined all three before deciding on the red halter style knee length one. She put it on and changed her mind about her hair she quickly straightened it and touched up her makeup checked herself in the mirror and looked at the time to see she had 4 minutes to get down stairs...